IGNORED

SMARTBOY CART in Stock now, SmartboyCart is best gameboy Develop system

smb-team

SMARTBOY CART is best GB/GBC development system with Built-in 32m bit programmable rom/1m bit sram and usb port connect to pc.

Official web site is http://www.smartboy.ugu.pl

Smartboy Cart in stock now.

Buyer can direct contact MSN: smartboycart@gmail.com to ordering the product now,we will tell you how to payment and provide you with technology support online.

Burnner+Cart+Link cable+Drive CD, only $40

3366045566_a7021eb024_o.jpg

3366045472_b75ef39767_o.jpg

3366045436_6ae71437b7_o.jpg

3365224061_8841252830_o.jpg

3365224313_1cbeb2ce55_o.jpg

3366045314_de6dc19dec_o.jpg

3366045344_e14ed29937_o.jpg

3366045214_4950b58104_o.jpg

3416374923_6ea6fa6056_o.jpg

3416375255_4b0d760c31_b.jpg

3416786253_8542dd95e1_o.jpg

3416786397_01c9d28288_o.jpg

3420488853_81263e1d60_o.jpg

3421297172_49842ce17b_o.jpg

3421297224_e6f4a7bed1_o.jpg

3420489213_bc96bd8711_o.jpg

3420489369_13852f79a8_o.jpg

3421297932_c0546b9401_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Seems cool, but I've never owned any of the gameboys... does it eat battery quicker?

where can you find bins for gameboy games, (to try out :P)

what format do the games need to be in?

What kind of language (programming) does the gameboy take?

Seems cool, but I've never owned any of the gameboys... does it eat battery quicker?

I don't see why it would.

what format do the games need to be in?

ROMs that run on GB and GBC emus will work on this. However, I am not promoting the use of any illegal ROM burning.

What kind of language (programming) does the gameboy take?

There are SDKs for C++ out there. Just use Google. :)

Edited by StoneAgeGamer

• 2 weeks later...

We just got 10 of these in I will be adding them to the store this weekend. Our introductory pricing will be $49.99 + free shipping. If you would like to order before they are listed on the site please send me a PM. It does come with software. Its pretty straight forward. Screen shot below.

Here's what it comes with:

* 32Mbit Smartboy Cart

* Smartboy Burner

* USB Cable

* Software

post-22510-1241826880_thumb.jpg

Edited by StoneAgeGamer

Whoohoo! I picked one up!

Stoneage - Have you had a chance to play with it at all? Does it handle multiple games on one cart, or one at a time?

If multi, then does it offer a menu system?

Any thoughts or impressions?

Provided the software allows for it, you should be able to use the existing multicart menu out there for the Bung carts. heck, if the carts are recognized by other software then that should work too, either way, the cart will not have anything to do with the ability to play multiple games on one cart, it'll be the software.

I'm very curious about this too, and the previous compatibility with other backup systems question I had.

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

I do not know. However next time I talk to the guy I will ask him these questions.

I got an e-mail from the guy and he did not know the answer to the compatibility question, if the cart would be recognized on the other gameboy backup systems that use the parallel port interface.

he may know about the multi-game menu though, I did not ask him that one.

I have a Gameboy Xchanger with Dr64 carts and the HK EMS system with the 32M carts. This new system seems cool because of the USB interface but if it can not do a multi game menu like it's predecessors that will be a huge drawback.

Coolness, maybe in a few months for me when I have time over the summer. Do you have any feedback though? Are you going to add any homebrew demos for people to try out with it?

I have a huge collection of GB/GBC homebrew. I gotta dig it up and post it here. Back in the Bung days, Bung used to sponsor homebrew contests and anytime you bought something from them, you'd get a pile of homebrew games with it. Some of it was lame but there were some real gems too.

I have a huge collection of GB/GBC homebrew. I gotta dig it up and post it here. Back in the Bung days, Bung used to sponsor homebrew contests and anytime you bought something from them, you'd get a pile of homebrew games with it. Some of it was lame but there were some real gems too.

On cartridge? That would be really cool :)

On cartridge? That would be really cool :)

no, not on cartridge, they were roms made in a contest at the time, there were never, afaik, any actual carts produced from those homebrew contests since the idea was to use them in the Bung XChanger system.

Smartboy software currently does not support multiple games per cart with a selectable menu. However, I talked to the guy today and he said they are already working on free software that will allow you to do this.

poop

I hope it's ready soon... like before mine gets here :P