IGNORED

SMARTBOY CART in Stock now, SmartboyCart is best gameboy Develop system

smb-team

Smartboy software currently does not support multiple games per cart with a selectable menu. However, I talked to the guy today and he said they are already working on free software that will allow you to do this.

poop

I hope it's ready soon... like before mine gets here :P

you should contact the folks yourself as well to turn up the pressure on them and I will do likewise and say I won't buy one until they get that software done..

going to do that now...

-mw

• 1 month later...

Well there's a couple reasons. First reason is I am in the middle of the move (almost over thank god) and was not planning on ordering any new stock of anything until early July. Second I am really waiting for them to get the multicart feature complete. I told him that I would not order more until multicart was complete or they lowered their price. They didn't go low enough for me so I will be waiting for multicart most likely.

If I ever get more in a will be letting everyone know. Next time I will order more as well so I won't run out of stock as quick.