IGNORED

Lynxopoly - rolle out

matashen

Hello to all,

all preorders will get an mail from me the next week with order/paymentinformations.

Who wants an game and not on preorderlist you can also get one, its not limited.

Regards

Matashen

EDIT: Atteched some pics

post-17785-1241114159_thumb.jpg

post-17785-1241114388_thumb.jpg

Edited by matashen

Good day:

Do you think you could post some photos of the finished cartridge, any manuals or boxes, and some screenshots of the final product?

That would be fantastic!

Thanks for your hard work and efforts!

Hello to all,

all preorders will get an mail from me the next week with order/paymentinformations.

Who wants an game and not on preorderlist you can also get one, its not limited.

Regards

Matashen

EDIT: Atteched some pics

o see iam not that good photograph. My cam is good (canon ixus) but my photoskills are very bad.

:(

I hope you can see the elements of this package

The only issue I see is, according to Matthias's email, he doesn't use PayPal.

I was wondering if anyone has another easy way for those of us in the USA to pay him promptly, preferably with a credit card (but not mandatory.)

I can't wait! It looks like a fun game! :D

Cheers,

Smeg

The only issue I see is, according to Matthias's email, he doesn't use PayPal.

I was wondering if anyone has another easy way for those of us in the USA to pay him promptly, preferably with a credit card (but not mandatory.)

I can't wait! It looks like a fun game! :D

Cheers,

Smeg

The reason why i dont use paypal:

Many hobbyproducts have problems with paypal, cause they freeze privat accounts with to many moneyincome. Its hard to get the freezed acounts free.

Paypal seems to work as a bank but they are definitly a company from ebay.

It dont works as banks normaly do.

I dont like the way they work.

I hate paypal.

I now search for an partner who make the transfer for me(game&money).

I already talk with some, but i dont have one at the moment. I make that fix the next days.

Maybe only some days more to wait.

But its important for me to give me your outside-EU postaladress to manage that.

Hope this explains the reasons i have....sorry about

regards

matashen

I love PayPal. :)

But I only use it as a buyer myself, so the situation is completely different. As a buyer you have all the benefits;

buyer protection, immediate payment (=fast delivery) and easy usage. For sellers it´a different story. They have all the risk people can easily cancel payment afterwards with PayPal being on the buyer´s side in most cases; quite often people get ripped off that way, sending out the item only to have the money taken back by the buyer claiming something was not right.

So it is wise for a small hobby-project like this not to accept payment via PayPal; you could easily get cheated. And it is true, with 30 or so transactions of the same sum coming to your account they would think you are making a real business and freeze it.

As for the box: It looks really cool, can´t wait to see it first hand. This must be the first time my hometown is on the cover of a videogame! :D

The case is just my taste. much better than the old cardboard boxes from original games back in the days; kind of like a real luxury box. And it reminds me of Mega Drive cases :P

If it´s not there yet I suggest for the next game you add some kind of "Matashen Games"-logo...:P

As for the box: It looks really cool, can´t wait to see it first hand. This must be the first time my hometown is on the cover of a videogame! :D

The case is just my taste. much better than the old cardboard boxes from original games back in the days; kind of like a real luxury box.

Looks like a Nintendo DS case. That's a great idea. Where did you get those? I would like to replace those orange boxes of the other homebrews.

regards

matashen

I can understand that. Thanks for the clarification. I've never had any problem with PayPal as either a buyer or seller, but I don't do that much of either.

Just so you understand, my post was not to criticize you or anything. I was hoping someone here, who has dealt with this type of situation, would have a solution that would be beneficial for all parties.

There must be another credit card type service that can help you with this.

I'd hate for you to have to wait on a money order all the way from the US. And frankly, I'd rather not have to deal with that myself.

Let's hope we can figure something out!

Great packaging, by the way! You've really outdone yourself!

Cheers,

Smeg

regards

matashen

I can understand that. Thanks for the clarification. I've never had any problem with PayPal as either a buyer or seller, but I don't do that much of either.

Just so you understand, my post was not to criticize you or anything. I was hoping someone here, who has dealt with this type of situation, would have a solution that would be beneficial for all parties.

There must be another credit card type service that can help you with this.

I'd hate for you to have to wait on a money order all the way from the US. And frankly, I'd rather not have to deal with that myself.

Let's hope we can figure something out!

Great packaging, by the way! You've really outdone yourself!

Cheers,

Smeg

I think its important to clarify why i dont accept paypal.

Hope to have soon an solution.

But it takes also time to handle all, so it dosnt matter that it takes some days more to ship out to non-EU states.

I do the job as professional as i can.

Maybe the next project will top this one.

Regards

Matashen

This looks great. Unfortunately, I don't have a Lynx. I have the emulator on the PSP, but no actual Lynx right now.

Have any of the mail order companies bought a stock of them, or once you get all your orders made will that be it for the game?

If someone would make a Lynx/Jaguar adapter, I would have a Lynx collection. To bad you don't get a digital copy of the game like they do for dvds?

This looks great. Unfortunately, I don't have a Lynx. I have the emulator on the PSP, but no actual Lynx right now.

Have any of the mail order companies bought a stock of them, or once you get all your orders made will that be it for the game?

If someone would make a Lynx/Jaguar adapter, I would have a Lynx collection. To bad you don't get a digital copy of the game like they do for dvds?

I dont give away digital copys and its not freeware.

If you want to play, buy a lynx - you can get it for 20,- at e-bay. I think this is cheaper than procduce adapters.

I think the main reason that people want a digital copy is not as freeware, but to be able to play it on emulation, and the upcoming flash cart. Most of us support the effort, and are happy to pay you the full price for a digital copy. The only problem is that the digital copy can become a bootleged. Then again, I think eventually if a criminal wants to steal your work they will dump the cart and figure out protections, sadly. Unlike the theif, I want the physical games for every item I play on flashcart or emulation (unless it is not available) because I am a collector. Its nice to have the physical items on display and not take them out each time I wish to play... preferring flashcart to emulation, because I enjoy using the original hardware.

If anyone needs a Lynx, I have PLENTY, just PM me... Eric... yes they are the way ;)

AX

As the upcoming flashcard can only hold one game at a time, bringing cartridges with you is more convenient than a laptop to reflash it each time you want to change the game you will play ;)

Keep the flash card for freeware or homebrew demos or beta test and use real card of Lynxopoly :D