IGNORED

Mad Bodies Release!

Gorf

I'm not questioning your ability to create music, I'm questioning who made that module Do you seriously intend to try to pass that mod off as your own work? It's the same music!

Gorf, you need to think very carefully before you answer that - it's not difficult to prove these things.

Nice try guys.....

When I feel the need to answer or surrender source or music mods to the likes of you , hell will freeze over.

Show me all your hard drive contents

I thought carefully. Now you think carefully for a minute.....

Are you going to sit here and tell me that you never heard two songs that sounded the same?

Are you seriously going to try this crap? I know you all can't stand my piracy stance but really.

This is weak. The pattern is one of the most common patterns in not only music but in video

game music history. Anyone that makes some claim to this being his originally is beyond pathetic.

I bet we can go to a few mod sites and find hundreds of song similar to this one if not thousands.

That one tune which I can assure you I wrote and never heard from that other source before and

the voice sound samples are the only involvement I actually had in Mad Bodies so the rest of the

infomation you will need to ask Terance and Scott for.

• Like 1