IGNORED

Panasonic Q Gamecube bundle for sale

Hello everyone.

I hate to do this, but I must for I am in need of some serious cash. As my other sales have been slow, I have decided to try adding some better stuff up for sale.

So, up for grabs is my complete in box Panasonic Q that I love dearly. Its in fantastic and very clean shape, works like a charm, and is the sweetest looking gamecube I have ever seen. I have taken fantastic care of it since I got it and I hope whomever buys it from me will treat it the same.

With this you get the following:

-Panasonic Gamecube Q with box, styrofoam, original controller, remote, original system baggie, manual, composite cables, panasonic flyer, and of course the power cord.

-3rd party GBA player(never actually tested it once I got it)

-Freeloader disc

-2 black Nintendo brand memory cards(251 block)

The Following games all complete(regions next to each one)

-WWF Wrestlemania X8(US)

-Super Smash Bros Melee(US player choice)

-Tales of Symphonia(US)

-Resident Evil 4 Preview Disc(US)

-Viewtiful Joe(JP)

-Bleach GC(JP)

-Super Monkey Ball(JP)

-Wave Race: Blue Storm(JP)

-P.N. 03(JP)

***EDIT***

Biohazard 0 is in the pics but is no longer included with the bundle. The pricing of the bundle will be fixed accordingly.

Now for the pics:

100_0800.jpg

100_0801.jpg

100_0802.jpg

100_0803.jpg

100_0804.jpg

100_0805.jpg

100_0806.jpg

The price is $300+shipping for the whole bundle. I do not want to split it up.

I accept paypal(plus fees) and Money Orders. Let me know if there is any interest in this.

Edited by OldSchoolGamer88

I have a Panasonic Q (with Jap/US mod) and the Panasonic Q GameBoy Player. It's a great system... I never regretted spending the hundreds of dollars on it for a second.

I'd still love to find a US remote control faceplate :-( At the moment I'm using a graphic from the Internet.

Do you have a picture of the Gameboy Player? Also, Does this support component video/progressive scan output?

Here are some pictures, and the Panasonic Q does indeed support playing GameCube games using Component Video / Progressive Scan. However, it does NOT support progressive scan when playing DVDs....for that you need to use RCA or S-Video connections.

I'm not the guy selling the system, and the system for sale looks like it doesn't include the Q's GameBoy Player, but you can acquire it separately (which is exactly what I did).

Pictures of Panasonic Q GameBoy Player:

qgb1.jpgqgb2.jpgqgb3.jpg

Here is a picture of the back of the Panasonic Q and the ports it has:

q-back.jpg

Hello everyone.

I hate to do this, but I must for I am in need of some serious cash. As my other sales have been slow, I have decided to try adding some better stuff up for sale.

So, up for grabs is my complete in box Panasonic Q that I love dearly. Its in fantastic and very clean shape, works like a charm, and is the sweetest looking gamecube I have ever seen. I have taken fantastic care of it since I got it and I hope whomever buys it from me will treat it the same.

If you are not the guy selling the system, why if your original post do you often mention yourself needing cash, you hate to do this, and you took care of it?

Also, why even mention before that it came with a 3rd party Gameboy Player? Sounds fishy, and what attracted me to this ad was I thought it included the Gameboy player and that you were the seller....

Hello everyone.

If you are not the guy selling the system, why if your original post do you often mention yourself needing cash, you hate to do this, and you took care of it?

Also, why even mention before that it came with a 3rd party Gameboy Player? Sounds fishy, and what attracted me to this ad was I thought it included the Gameboy player and that you were the seller....

2 different people responded to you. Tom Lynx showed you some pics of his system but he is not the one selling it, the guy selling it is oldschoolgamer88 :)

Hello everyone.

@eastbayarb: I think if you read up a bit, Tom-Lynx says he is not the person selling this. That isn't the same poster as the originator of this thread. While not shown, he does say that the GameBoy Player is included, again, I don't see it in the photos.

@oldschoolgamer88: None the less, I was and still am interested in this package and had offered $300 shipped prior to the RE:0 being sold on the 18th. To the offer, I was told you didn't want to "give it away" and I understand that it may seem low. A few days later you changed the price to $300 + Shipping... still no takers. I'm still here if the you decide to take my offer. Now I'll offer $285 shipped without the RE:0. I consider this a fair offer as the last boxed one on eBay went for $188 (no games) and loose they seem to be in the $100 - $125 range. The prices have gone down. Sorry. We are in harsh economic times. It's not what it was once worth but hardly giving it away.

AX

The 3rd party game boy player I believe is the top-left item in the games picture. It looks to maybe connect to the memory card slot or something.

The gameboy player connects to the bottom, not the memory card slot. Before this ad was edited, there were no pictures of the gameboy player. I would have totally bought the system and everything if the gameboy player was included like it originally said it was.

Hello.

I would like to clear up some questions I have noticed regarding this sale.

The GBA player is some 3rd party Japanese one that plugs into the memory card slot.

Here are some pics I took of it un boxed.

100_0841.jpg

100_0842.jpg

To Golden.Ax- I will consider your offer. Here is why I am being so dead set on my pricing. I got this unit about 3 months ago for $200+ship and it came w/ the GBA player as well. So I spent a good $230 if I remember correctly total to get this., If you add in what I spent to get the rest of the items you'll get a total much larger than $300 before shipping comes into play. I have marked this for sale at a loss to myself as it is. Taking any less seems unfair to myself.

I do hope this does sell to get me the $$ I need faster, but I have no problem at all keeping it if it does not sell.

Thanks for the interest guys and I hope this post clears up some of the questions I have read.

and eastbayarb- I am indeed the seller of the item, and no one else is(unless someone else decides to sell their own Q of course)

i would of bought this but it doesnt play ntsc games :(

With the freeloader disc I have included it does indeed play US NTSC as well as PAL(no idea if you need to convert video signal but it'll load a PAL disc).

And of course it plays JP NTSC games as well.

If you are talking about Region 1 DVD's that it can not do. Just Region 2.