IGNORED

New Lynx game

rygar

Here is the first video (sorry for the bad quality) of my small game for Lynx. It is not of extraordinary but it is me who made it (With help of Cooper, Fadest and Matthias).

And a special thank for Bernd and the wonderfull flashcard.

Here is the first video (sorry for the bad quality) of my small game for Lynx. It is not of extraordinary but it is me who made it (With help of Cooper, Fadest and Matthias).

Nice!

But where are the dudes? :ponder:

Did you make the cartridge yourself?

This is the flashcard from Lynxman, they were available (without manual) at the french AC show.

And yes, there are some guys who try to code for the Lynx in France :D

Thanks . good to know. :) .. for now i'm busy on some colecovision developments , but then i will have look to see if can do something for the Lynx too. :)

Nice!

Hey Nonner, I thought you were Postal... Did you switch teams and start working for UPS?

"What Can Brown Do For You" :evil:

AX

Thanks for adding me to your credits. I think there is no so much code in this game that came from me....

The animation in the last screen is pretty impressive also.

The first girl was alone in the first version. It is a nice idea to increase difficulty with the new girls.

20 years ago when the Lynx came out this would have been an adult title causing lots of discussions.

But times change. Today you see less clothes on people at our local beach :cool:

--

Karri

Nice!

Hey Nonner, I thought you were Postal... Did you switch teams and start working for UPS?

"What Can Brown Do For You" :evil:

Hershey Highway Baby! :woozy:

AX

Thank you all for your good comments.

And yes in french many people try to developpe for the Lynx especialy for the 20 year of the Lynx.

Now i must finish the box, the manuel, burn the EPROM, buy the PCB and maybe make a special cartidge with very naked girl...

I would never sell this game, I would make a competition with 20 game to win and each can participate.

Thank you all for your good comments.

And yes in french many people try to developpe for the Lynx especialy for the 20 year of the Lynx.

Really, then it would be nice if these ppl try to comunicate which other ppl outside france to join forces ;-)

Now i must finish the box, the manuel, burn the EPROM, buy the PCB and maybe make a special cartidge with very naked girl...

I would never sell this game, I would make a competition with 20 game to win and each can participate.

Damn. That sucks to hear. I would suck at this game. There is no way I would win. I always sucked at these types of puzzles.

It would be awesome to make this game available as a custom cartridge like 2600 StickyNotes Cart.

People give you their custom photos, family, friends, pets, dr.seuss characters, a special message... You put their art in their cartridge. Charge enough to make it worth your time, or perhaps licence it for this purpose to someone who would want to offer this service. Has lots of potential.

Would this be possible?

AX

It would be awesome to make this game available as a custom cartridge like 2600 StickyNotes Cart.

People give you their custom photos, family, friends, pets, dr.seuss characters, a special message... You put their art in their cartridge. Charge enough to make it worth your time, or perhaps licence it for this purpose to someone who would want to offer this service. Has lots of potential.

Would this be possible?

AX

Of course it is possible i have make some cartidge with disney picture for my daughter.

But first you must select a picture who accepted the translation of 160*102 pixel in 16 colors. Some picture are very ugly after this translation.

And after you must have many time for cut the picture and create the code.

But if many people want a special cartidge maybe i can make if i find the time...

Would this be possible?

AX

Of course it is possible i have make some cartidge with disney picture for my daughter.

But first you must select a picture who accepted the translation of 160*102 pixel in 16 colors. Some picture are very ugly after this translation.

And after you must have many time for cut the picture and create the code.

But if many people want a special cartidge maybe i can make if i find the time...

Sounds like an excuse for someone to write a utility program to do the job (like the one for Coleco). Then people could perhaps use such a utility to convert and resize photos befor submitting them for use. I wonder if anyone here has some free time on their hands :D

AX