Finally I made it and the first version of "WUDSN IDE" the free integrated Atari 8-bit assembler development plugin for Eclipse is available on http://www.wudsn.com.
It was completely rewritten from scratch and now contains...
- Fully integrated assembler editor with syntax highlighting, inplace compiling and error navigation
- Content outline and source folding for macros and sections
- Content assist and code completion
- Hyperlink navigation to source includes and binary includes
- Creation of label definition files for emulators
See the section "Features" for a complete list, tons of screenshots and the list of bugs and already planned features.
See the section "Installation" for the steps be step guide to install and configure Eclipse, the plugin and the additional components.
If you have feedback you can drop me an e-mail (see web site) or personal message or use this thread.
Best regards, Peter.