IGNORED

Prototype of keyboard/mouse adaptor for PlayStation

psx-collector

I recall that there was a PlayStation mouse that a few games supported (Sim City 2000, A-Train, etc.), but I cannot think of anything that would have supported a keyboard.

A review of the back issues of PlayStation Magazine may be useful here. Unfortunately, I have only about 2 issues... :D :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A related question, were there mice for the PS1? I don't mean PC mice using this adapter, but original Playstation mice?

The reason why I asked this, I remember when a friend of mine got his Playstation for birthday (when it was still new), and I think I recall a some kind of catalog/booklet that came along with it which had all kinds of peripherals for the Playstation, and a mouse was one of them... Although, I'm not really sure, it's been a long time and maybe I'm mixing something up...

EDIT: Nevermind, I should have googled first. Of course there is a mouse.

Edited by Herbarius

How much does the converters are worth Buyatari

Years ago someone was selling them on ebay one at a time. He started them low. 9.99 or so and they ended in the 15-20 range. 2 sold before I saw them. I bought a couple form him via auction then bought out the rest direct. This was long before anyone cared about Playstation.

I think I had 8-10 at one point. I gave 2-3 away to friends and sold 1-2 for a decent price (700 or 800)

I'd say they are worth 500+ but it is hard to say as they don't often trade hands and playstation isn't as collected as say Atari or Nintendo. That may change down the road but right now there are few people who collect Playstation to the degree that they are willing to spends hundreds on an obscure item that they will never use.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...