IGNORED

looking for places selling stuff for the C64

Do you have a power supply already? If so, you'll need the following information off it, output polarity, output voltage and output current (power will do too). Then find a replacement that has the same polarity and voltage but is equal or better with the peak current it can output. If you can't find that information then Google is your friend.

Do you have a power supply already? If so, you'll need the following information off it, output polarity, output voltage and output current (power will do too). Then find a replacement that has the same polarity and voltage but is equal or better with the peak current it can output. If you can't find that information then Google is your friend.

UHHHHHHH ? No i said i was looking for one.

UHHHHHHH ? No i said i was looking for one.

He may have thought the one you had was bad. :ponder:

Have you guys tried 4Jays? They're not C64 specific but they are reputable (I've used them on and off for years) and they can probably get what you want. One time I decided I just couldn't live without a C128D and I managed to get one from them. If they don't have it they can usually get it and they'll let you know when it's in. Give them a shot...

http://4jays.net/store/

tjb

• 3 months later...

www.collectorscardsandgames.com

I buy from that guy at the expos around here. He always has the biggest and diversified spread out of all the vendors. Highly recommended...

i.e. He's the 5h1t!

CCAG is a great place. 4Jays.. well.. they may have it, it may be in a warehouse, and they may get back to you. When I was out in California, I made a trip there and they seem more interested in watching TV than helping me.

64andmore.com may have one. They're under new ownership and have changed their page but maybe they have one not listed?