IGNORED

How to use this forum - Read This Post!

Albert

No support for Photobucket? That's where all my pics are!

If Photobucket will allow you to link to your images off site, sure, that will work fine. :)

..Al

When attempting to use the links I get an Atariage error message saying that it is unallowable and not supported?

I'll take some updated photos soon and try a different method.

That's odd, can you give me a link to one of your photos on Photobucket so I may try it?

Thanks,

..Al

Can't even give you a link - keeps coming up:

You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to

So this is the written address

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt75/ma...2009/3do006.jpg

odd - when I hand write the link as opposed to using the insert feature its automatically acting as a link - happy to do it this way but I'm sure there's an easier way!

Edited by mattyg

• 1 month later...

Is it possible for a new sticky thread to be added to this forum? I think it'd be useful to have a thread where people can report what model/brand of camera they're using to take their collection pics. My own camera sucks horribly for the task compared to the quality I see dished out by others, so over the next few months I'm going to be going out to purchase a new one - and this would possibly help decide what I buy!

• 1 month later...

Is it possible for a new sticky thread to be added to this forum? I think it'd be useful to have a thread where people can report what model/brand of camera they're using to take their collection pics. My own camera sucks horribly for the task compared to the quality I see dished out by others, so over the next few months I'm going to be going out to purchase a new one - and this would possibly help decide what I buy!

Try this instead, I just posted it:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/152128-tips-for-taking-good-photos/

Hopefully it can be sticky-fied : )