IGNORED

Colecovision Labels Thread

pboland

I have been thinking about this type of thread for a long time. I have a total of 39 labels right now. These are not the largest versions I have. I made these a little smaller so I don't take up too much space on the AtariAge server. At this size they are still good to make reproductions from. Some of these labels are of non-released games, but they are the way I thought Coleco would have made them. This is because I got most of the title graphic from Coleco Ad sheet that I use to own. Credit text was also taken from these Coleco Ad sheets. They are not perfect reproductions. This is done on purpose, however the differences may not be noticeable unless compared to an original. If you have some label that I don't have please feel free to post them. I will post them ten at a time because my browser seems to crash on me after about 10. :(

post-9874-1245951647_thumb.jpg post-9874-1245951653_thumb.jpgpost-9874-1245951659_thumb.jpg post-9874-1245951666_thumb.jpg post-9874-1245951672_thumb.jpg post-9874-1245951682_thumb.jpg post-9874-1245951689_thumb.jpg post-9874-1245951698_thumb.jpg post-9874-1245951707_thumb.jpg post-9874-1245951713_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I would like to print some of these and put them on my carts ( replace badly worn labels )

Is there a glossy sticker sheet paper that can be used in a color inkjet, that will produced excellent results?

I would like to print some of these and put them on my carts ( replace badly worn labels )

Is there a glossy sticker sheet paper that can be used in a color inkjet, that will produced excellent results?

Don't use glossy sticker sheet paper. Use a high quality inkjet sheet label and cover the label with super clear packing tape. It will look more original than the glossy sticker sheet paper (plus it will not smudge). You will need to push the tape into the label. To do this use a piece of plastic (like from a sheet protector) and lay the plastic over the uncut label with packing tape on it. With the butt of some scissors rub the tape into the surface of the label. If you don't use plastic over the tape when rubbing, you will get scratch marks in the label. After you are done with that, then cut the label out. Presto, factory looking label. Take a look (the cart on the left is a repro the one right is original):

post-9874-1246049659_thumb.jpg

As you can see, your quality of ink in your printer makes a difference. I used cheap ink. That's why the blue is too blue.

Here's Gorf :)

(Pbolan)

If you can re-work the fonts, I think it'll look greater ;)

I will make those for sure:

- Pepper II

- Mouse Trap

- Ken Huston's Blackjack/Poker

- Tarzan

- Tunnels & Trolls

- Cosmic Avenger

- Carnival

Looks good to me. I wouldn't re-work anything. BTW, thanks for making the labels listed. Less work for me. :D

(IIRC, you already have the art work for Tunnels & Trolls from the ad sheets correct?)

Here's Gorf :)

(Pbolan)

If you can re-work the fonts, I think it'll look greater ;)

I will make those for sure:

- Pepper II

- Mouse Trap

- Ken Huston's Blackjack/Poker

- Tarzan

- Tunnels & Trolls

- Cosmic Avenger

- Carnival

I decided to rework the Gorf a little. Your font was fine, but you had "Printed in the USA" twice on the cart and the "™" was missing from the end label Gorf graphic. Other than that it looked fine.

post-9874-1246338486_thumb.jpg