IGNORED

Colecovision Labels Thread

pboland

What a great thread. So far I've needed the DK jr label and Qbert. I purchased shipping labels 3 1/3x4 and used tape to protect the front as one of the members suggested. Looks nice but was wondering if there's a better way to protect the printed label? I couldn't find tape as wide as the label which would've been great.

Let's see some photos! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Greatest thread out here!!!

My good buddy Kamshaft has sent me awesome new labels. I usually order from Phil but he does not have them all so Kamshaft was my man for the situation. What an amazing work of art, and full custom too!!!

Here is what many would call a crime or nonsense; I peeled a B.C.'s Quest for Tires label and replaced it with a fabulous custom label. The reason I did this is that I have two copies and one was totally washed up, nothing was left that you could recognise the original label.

Here it is!

post-41573-0-34787000-1430433471_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I will post many pictures from repro labels in the next few days, I truly think it brings back to life these old cartridges. I love clean and neat new labels. Of course it's not the original but I don't care, I collect for my pleasure, not for resale!

Thanks again to the mighty Kamshaft and also miracle man Pboland!!!

• 4 weeks later...