IGNORED

SpectraView 1 and 2 - info

nosty

Do you have the tools to dump the cart? I have been looking for that for years. Back in the day, I repaired Ataris for the company that made that software. I have long since lost my files. The company (Dale) has lost it as well.

Any help greatly appreciated.

BTW, the cart is OSS type pop apart, and the EPROMs are socketed.

Lucky? That is what I am trying to determine. The seller decided or was convinced to sell the cartridge in a "Buy it now" but didn't update the listing or pictures to indicate the cartridge was no longer included. This is based on their response to my inquiry about why I did not receive the cartridge(which is why i made the purchase).

Lucky? That is what I am trying to determine. The seller decided or was convinced to sell the cartridge in a "Buy it now" but didn't update the listing or pictures to indicate the cartridge was no longer included. This is based on their response to my inquiry about why I did not receive the cartridge(which is why i made the purchase).

Yep, okay... One clue as to the cart not being included was that it wasn't bid up to over $100 for the whole lot an hour before ending. Most rare things usually are, like the GOLD MINE by Spectravideo that sold yesterday for $371.66...

The seller should have removed the pictures of the cartridge or stated that it was no longer included in the revised listing on Sep-15-15 @ 09:28:39 PDT. But she's new to the ebay scene, so that might be a reason as to why....

The manual is probably harder to find than the cartridge.

Is the manual an original or a photocopy?

If you consider selling it please let me know.

If anyone has the cartridge and would like to sell it (SpectraView I or II) please send me a PM with your price.

Edited by Defender II

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What we really need is Spec-1. Spec-1 interfaces with a HeathKit weather station to display the current conditions, and via a BOT Engineering Pocket MoDem, communicates with other SpectraView units. Spec-II was a stripped down cheap version. Spec-1 is also an OSS type cart, but BASIC ROM has been replaced as well.

So, we need all 3 ROM dumps.

I have been looking for this for years.

• 5 months later...