IGNORED

Coleco.com down?

etschuetz

Not sure if anyone knew about the Coleco.com website. It wasn't anything "really special" but a marketing site for the hand held Coleco systems that were supposed to be sold exclusively through Target a few years ago. Well, I just went there to see if anything changed...it did. The site is dead. Anyone aware of this?

Not sure if anyone knew about the Coleco.com website. It wasn't anything "really special" but a marketing site for the hand held Coleco systems that were supposed to be sold exclusively through Target a few years ago. Well, I just went there to see if anything changed...it did. The site is dead. Anyone aware of this?

Wow, I was just there last week and it was working. It looks like it is for sale now!

FYI, colecovision.com looks to be for sale as well.

Wow, I was just there last week and it was working. It looks like it is for sale now!

FYI, colecovision.com looks to be for sale as well.

I would say that if there is ANYONE that wants to start a good "ColecoAge" site (hint hint), snatch up those URL's ;)

only at target? I saw them at walmart as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Interestingly as I said the Coleco site was down, it is now back up with the original page. Seeing as I was not the only one that saw it, I know it wasn't a system error on my side. So, anyway, I wonder what happened. Probably just a simple server outage? Now, if only the coleco.com url had something more than those handheld games they are now selling.

Speaking of Coleco, did an ebay search and found an ebay "shop" that is selling the 20-in-1 Sega Coleco hand held. This guy has it listed as...ready....$100 USED! These are not that old...and not very technically special.