Photo

Giant Label Variation PHOTO Website. Check it out!

554 replies to this topic

#551 Andre81 OFFLINE  

Andre81

Dragonstomper

• 927 posts

Posted Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:22 AM

You need to use ©

#552 Philflound OFFLINE  

Philflound

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,487 posts

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 AM

Ok, I think I'm back up for now.

First off, I added a Maze Craze box variation, #7 where it is the "limited ninety day warranty" version with a "tab" style flap. This was made in 1984 by Ivy Hill. It probably is the last orange box variation prior to the grey box release. I'll be adding a Pac-Man and Video Checkers box variation hopefully successfully within the hour. I'll reply/edit this if it doesn't happen. Actually I will reply/edit regardless informing exactly what this new variation is.

I may have problems with this because I need to rearrange the variations which means I need to rename the photos. Hopefully this will work. I'll start with Pac-Man, so I'll keep you informed of my success.

As for the copyright symbol thing, I think I may get around this. If I copy a page in my web, it seems the copyright symbol stays. If I copy it from an outside file like I did the first time, it seems to screw up. So I'll probably copy it from the web and see what happens. 

As for my new pages, I'll have to work on those. I'm still trying to figure out how to do the navigation links that are at the top of my page with the "tree" in the program. Until that happens, I can't move forward with new content. I had to download my entire website back to my computer to undo what I had done previously. I guess if I can figure out the navigation tree thing, I may have been able to fix it that way, but I figure I'll start back from where I first got the program and work from there. I may as well give you the new variations before venturing on.

Phil

EDIT: Ok, Pacman worked. The new variation is #5. It is also a Not For Resale version, but the title is in blue on the front and the video game options is now listed on the back. This is similar to a later box from 1987, which is now variation #10. These are the only 2 I've seen that the title is blue.

Edited by Philflound, Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:20 PM.

#553 Philflound OFFLINE  

Philflound

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,487 posts

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:48 PM

Video Checkers has been updated and rearranged. I put the boxes in order of printing, though most aren't proven from sight, but rather my research. The new version is #2 which has a white background warranty box. The front of this box was torn with a piece missing as shown. If anyone has this version and can send me a nice scan of the front of the box, please contact me. I'll keep you updated on any new pages made. I'll probably try again tomorrow.

I'm getting some more boxed games early this coming week, so I'll update any new found variations.

Phil

Edited by Philflound, Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:48 PM.

#554 Philflound OFFLINE  

Philflound

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,487 posts

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:00 PM

I'm reviewing all the variations of boxes. On my general Atari variation page, I show the various labels, and below that get into some detailed info about the boxes. I list all confirmed titles under their respected variations. One thing I notice I didn't do was put titles I did not confirm the Rev number. I decided to add those who have a particular box variation, but no confirmed Rev at the end of each paragraph saying "Unconfirmed Rev number". If anyone owns those particular variations and can tell me the particular Rev number, please contact me.

Phil

#555 Philflound OFFLINE  

Philflound

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,487 posts

Posted Yesterday, 5:29 PM

Got the next batch of boxed games in. I verified V9 of Kool-Aid Man along with the box variation #1, which I'll scan within a few days. I'll be going through the new batch of boxes. These were in really nice condition. I am pleased and possibly will be upgrading a few of my personal ones.

Phil

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users