IGNORED

Wanted to Trade for: Nintendo DS (original) and Animal Crossing: Wild World

classicgamingguy

:) Nintendo DS WANTED :)

I've been doing some thinking on this for a little bit, and I've decided that I'd like to try and get a Nintendo DS again. Now, I'm not looking for the Lite model, but the original with a charger. I'm only looking for one game as well (for now), Animal Crossing: Wild World. This doesn't even have to have the case or instructions, just the game card will suffice. The DS doesn't have to be in the best shape, as long as it works and there aren't too many scratches on the screen to make viewing impossible. Here's some stuff below I can trade for this:

Atari 2600 light 6 woodgrain model with boxed games and loose carts, two joysticks, paddle controllers (one set), loose instructions and catalogs, a/c adapter, RF switch with cable plug adapter. Boxed games include:

-Asteroids

-Berzerk

-Demon Attack

-Pitfall!

-Pac-Man

-Ms. Pac-Man

-Phoenix

Loose games are all commons, some text labels, some picture labels

I can throw in a Vader box as well if you want it, but I'll have to break it down for shipping purposes. I'd rather not send this unless you really want it.

One PS original model with no hookups, has Diablo sticker on it, cannot guarentee if it works or not since it hasn't been tested for a dog's age. Last I knew it worked, but it was one of the original models that tended to overheat. You had to load a game then place it upside down for it to work for extended periods of time..

PC Games!!

-Hinterland 2: Orc Lords (complete, manual is in PDF format on disc)

-Dungeon Siege 2 (complete, map has pinholes)

-Bard's Tale-new edition with original games on disc (complete)

If anyone is interested, send me a PM about what you'd like. I'll probably send USPS and provide delivery confirmation. Thanks everyone.

-Steve