IGNORED

2009 Galaga Arcade machine holiday ornament from Hallmark

Those things are gorgeous! And at 4.45 inches tall, they're just about the right height for a diorama featuring Star Wars or GI Joe action figures.

I have the Pacman one from last year and it's pretty cool. I think they are $20 when they come out, but if you are patient, they are usually at least half off right after Christmas, sometimes less if you wait even longer. I think I picked up a second one for $5 a while after last Christmas.

Is the Pac Man one still available? These look way better than my papercraft arcade cabinets, that's for sure!
You could check your local Hallmark, but I doubt it. They clear everything out pretty fast after Christmas. Best bet is probably Ebay, or maybe someone on here has an extra they will part with.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this and was going to make a new topic all about it, but AA members are way ahead of me.

I have a x-mass tree that is a plant frame in a bucket with star wars and star trek ornaments strung on it.Now I want to make another one with just these cool mini-arcade cabs.

I just saw this and was going to make a new topic all about it, but AA members are way ahead of me.

I have a x-mass tree that is a plant frame in a bucket with star wars and star trek ornaments strung on it.Now I want to make another one with just these cool mini-arcade cabs.

We have a pretty big 8' or 9' tree that is covered in Trek, Star Wars, robots of all kinds, as well as my wife's fetish, ducks. Not a lot of video game stuff out there unfortunately, but as I've said before, those Jakks Atari joystick and paddle keychains make perfect tree ornaments! I wish Hallmark would make some Atari themed ornaments, maybe a little Heavy Sixer, or some mini game carts.

Awesome!

Thanks for the heads up! I have my Pac-Man on my desk at work. At least once a day someone walks by and presses the Player start buttons so they can hear the Pac-Man sounds. I currently have a character from Monsters Inc. I got from a friends Happy Meal playing it. The character lines up perfect with it.

I'll post a pic if anyone cares later... :P

I knew someone would eventually make a model of Pike in his Yes/No state. What a world we live in. Imagine giving that to a small kid "hey, Jonny, here's a guy horribly disabled by radiation! Laugh at him as he blinks his lights!"

I can't help but think of the Futurama episode with Fry in the chair when I see Pike.

Also, at the end of the new movie when the showed Pike in his wheelchair, I turned to my wife and said "Beep, Beep" she cracked up!

:D

Looks like the Pac-man ornament can still be found online fairly easily for those interested.

• 2 months later...