IGNORED

2009 Galaga Arcade machine holiday ornament from Hallmark

• 1 year later...
On 10/18/2018 at 9:19 PM, Tanooki said:

Considering how cheap Hallmark went on these yet given how they're priced, I wonder if it would just make more sense to pop the keychain off the Tiny Arcade machines and attach a christmas tree hanger on the back instead. You could get 8 cabinets on your tree, all play for like 15sec or so if you tap the button, and look/sound more original and there is a Galaga one too (no DK though obviously.) It is nice to see the effort done, but it would be nice if it did a little more given what some of their higher end keepsake ornaments do.

I just used the keychain to hang them on the tree last year!

• Like 1

Yeah I suppose it would work depending on the tree, a decent one would be strong enough to take the weight and get the ring around the branch far enough.  I don't have them anymore, ate up space and didn't use them so I only kept the exclusive galaga/ms pac man (digdug hidden) model since it made the most sense as those 2 face value games were favorites.  I'd still like to get Tetris though, but Pole Position having a fake wheel lost my care.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Nice I got the NES too.  I have this little shelf I have a small string of lights I put in my room here at that time I put stuff like that on.  Respect is lacking on certain things in this house and my hallmark stuff supposedly isn't wanted on the tree...whatever.  I'll grab the SNES to add to the wall.

• Like 1