IGNORED

Nonner242 Collection

nonner242

It must be so nice to have so much room to be able to organize it all the way you have it. very nice. I wish I had that kinda room :(

It not fun packing up to move (Which may be delayed...Again)! Or adding new Items I aquire, it ruins everything :x

It must be so nice to have so much room to be able to organize it all the way you have it. very nice. I wish I had that kinda room :(

It not fun packing up to move (Which may be delayed...Again)! Or adding new Items I aquire, it ruins everything :x

I have to keep everything in storage tubs and containers so it is very easy to pick up and move but a pain to play with when the mood strikes

• 1 month later...

I dont have room either.icon_razz.gif

Thats why stuffs gotta go.....

You have NOOOOOOOO idea on how much is boxed up too. And how much it sucks when you get some new stuff, Everything gets moved.icon_confused.gif

I picked up the shelf units at Bed Bath & Beyond afew months ago for $25 and they are sturdy and stackable. I really like them, but I would like some large wall units, I'll wait till I move to make them.

Id be happy to take some stuff off your hands tho....I see lotsa boxes I want.icon_wink.gif

Holy crap dude.

The AES game shelf makes my wallet cry.... Metal Slug and Blazing Star...

Thanks,

Now you will have a wet Butt! :P

Ive been collecting Neo stuff from day one..anlong with my 7800 and Jaguar.

I remember paying $199 at Childrens Palace for Ninja Combat...Now it only worth like $30ish

But I got Metal Slug for about $375-$400 now its worth ALOT! Atleast Double!

So it all evens out!

I also have a fair neo geo collection....The Metal Slug....can anyone post a pic of thier personal Metal SLug game...I am curious about the case that mine came in...The case reminds me of a hard case that the Neo Geo Pocket games used to come in....I just wanna compare....This is the only case out of my 40 games that looks different other than my King of Monsters in cardboard and my Raguy in cardboard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...