IGNORED

Worst game on 7800..

Armonigann

Maybe, depends on what you want to pick on - LOL

but yeah, there's a very small piece of one of the games from Summer Games that I managed to get working right - and now can't get anything off the floppies. Anyway...

Well thats cool. Maybe someday will work or not ya never know.

For those who don't know, Krewat is the developer behind Impossible Mission for the Atari 7800. Welcome back! We missed you around these parts!

LMFAO!

Par for the course and totally predicted it.

Anyway, you're decades late! Impossible Mission has already been fixed. A hack exists... and it's called Possible Mission of all things. :rolling:

LMFAO!

Par for the course and totally predicted it.

Anyway, you're decades late! Impossible Mission has already been fixed. A hack exists... and it's called Possible Mission of all things. :rolling:

He knows about the fix already.

I was impressed by impossible mission the graphics looked good and brought back lots of c64 memories.

He knows about the fix already.

I was impressed by impossible mission the graphics looked good and brought back lots of c64 memories.

For sure! Definitely one of the better titles for the 7800. :)

(was originally ripping on Karateka, before the subject was switched)

Didn't know you've played every game ever. On every console. :P

Yeah, a couple of sessions on N64 Superman, or oh god VCS Custer's Revenge and he'll change his mind.

And they may not even be the bottom of the barrel either, pretty sure some of the Mastertronic shovelware (got a shiver down my spine right now) can beat those hands down [do home computers of the 80s count as consoles? ... that's how I used mine most of the time]

Yeah, a couple of sessions on N64 Superman, or oh god VCS Custer's Revenge and he'll change his mind.

And they may not even be the bottom of the barrel either, pretty sure some of the Mastertronic shovelware (got a shiver down my spine right now) can beat those hands down [do home computers of the 80s count as consoles? ... that's how I used mine most of the time]

Whhaaaaa? Mastertronic had some awesome games. Kane is one of my c64 favorites!

I will go with the Football title... and maybe Jinks. I remember getting a 7800 in 1992 and totally enjoying the main games everyone talks about (Centipede, Mario Bros, Joust, Impossible Mission, and Robotron 2084) but I got some enjoyment out of Hat Trick, F 18 Hornet, and Double Dragon, too. F 18 was a cool game because I didnt have a computer to show me how awesome 3D flight games could really be. Beating it gives you a great sense of accomplishment :)

For me its between Touchdown Football or Real Sports Baseball.

I always liked Touchdown Football on the C-64 and PCjr, so I have a fondness for it regardless of platform. RealSports Baseball on the other hand is dreadful, particularly since I'd argue it took a step back from the 5200 version. Despite being a shallow experience, I do enjoy Pete Rose Baseball for what it is.

• Like 1

The 7800 has no bad games. It's like that kid in The Matrix with the spoon not bending, but you bending. When you find a 7800 game you don't like, you have to figure out what's wrong with you, then change that thing until you like the game. ;)

I still think I was the first person to ever finish Super Huey 7800 Mission Mode, and I did that through a ton of trial and error without even knowing if it was possible, and with no proof available online at the time that it could be done. Hours. Literally hours and hours playing that thing before I liked it.

And Realsports Baseball is still my favourite HSC week we ever did. Playing game after game trying to win even ONE time, where the biggest score differential was something like +1 (in a 1-0 game), and a great game was one where you only lost by 2 or 3. Totally worth playing just for that week.

There. Now I've made a typically positive post re-affirming my love for my favourite system ever. Now I finally feel like I'm back.

• Like 1

The 7800 has no bad games. It's like that kid in The Matrix with the spoon not bending, but you bending. When you find a 7800 game you don't like, you have to figure out what's wrong with you, then change that thing until you like the game. ;)

I know what you mean but you can say the exact same thing by replacing 7800 with any other console ever manufactured (maybe, some really were hopeless).