IGNORED

Collection Finished

Stan

Well, it's finally happened. After searching and lots of help from cool people on there, I've finished my Atari collection off with an NTSC Mangia. That's all she wrote! Now I can take the time to play the damn things!

Well, it's finally happened. After searching and lots of help from cool people on there, I've finished my Atari collection off with an NTSC Mangia. That's all she wrote! Now I can take the time to play the damn things!

You mean, you finished off all the games you want for your Atari collection. ;)

By the way congrats on getting all the games you want! :D :cool:

Hahahaa, you sneakers, yes, you're correct, I've finished what I personally wanted as a collection. I have a number of goodies now. Some of them are:

NTSC Mangia

Cakewalk

Tooth Protectors

Halloween

Stronghold

QBert's Cubes

Crazy Climber

Hahahaa, you sneakers, yes, you're correct, I've finished what I personally wanted as a collection. I have a number of goodies now. Some of them are:

NTSC Mangia

Cakewalk

Tooth Protectors

Halloween

Stronghold

QBert's Cubes

Crazy Climber

Don't stop there. There are so many more cool rares that are fun to play. Malagai for example...

NTSC Mangia

Cakewalk

Tooth Protectors

Halloween

Stronghold

QBert's Cubes

Crazy Climber

Is your collection CIB Stan or loose carts?

:ponder: :?: :?:

I focused only on loose carts because they store easier and you can read the labels on most of them. I had no real interest in full games because the boxes need care to keep them and the manuals can all be found online. I have a few manuals, but the only game I have complete is Kaboom! because it's still my favorite. I don't know, I've looked at some other rare games, but there were only a few I decided on nabbing. I'll probably find other stuff I want eventually, there is always that collecting void that forms when you are sitting there wondering what to spend money on.

I'm curious as to how many games are in your complete collection.

I'm trying to get all of the NTSC games with a few PAL that were released by NTSC companies. Here is what I have at least a loose copy from each company. These do not include protos and I'm only listing companies with 3 or more games released.

20th Century Fox

Absolute

Activision short of Fighter Pilot

Apollo short of Lochjaw variant label

Atari almost (need BMX, Motorodeo, and Quadrun silver)

CBS

Coleco

Data Age

Epyx

Froggo

Imagic

M Network

Mystique

Mythicon

Parker Brothers

Playaround

Sears (only need Cannon Man :x )

Sega

US Games

Zimag

Phil

Edited by Philflound

Hmmm, I'd have to count, but off hand I think I only have like 266. I had more but I broke it down into games that are fun to play for me, games that have rarity and hilarity value and that's about it. Definitely not exactly complete or what most collectors would go for, but I was surprised I nabbed that Mangia. Didn't really think that was ever going to happen considering the prices on the thing (supposedly).

• 2 weeks later...