IGNORED

Jaguar Fantasy Boxes

sgrddy

I'm not usually into jag things, but you guys made this look like fun.

Jag could have really done with a game like this.

Wing Commander Privateer would be totally awesome on the Jaguar.

Ok,these are my Mock-Up boxes. Note that some of the ones i'm doing are games that were unreleased or are out there to be found for the jaguar and others are games that i think are technically posible to run on the system. i aslo do this to spark some interest in recovering or port these games to the black kitty.

Very cool! Those came out really nice!

• Like 3

That's what happens when you somewhat master the recent version of MS paint. I have more planned so tell me, which ones you would love to see?

Oh man...

How about Cyber Empires and / or Realms for the Atari ST. Those are two games that I used to love back in the day.

Both would port over well, I think.

• Like 1

I guarantee you a kidgamer box will get you neither.

I don't suppose there's any way I could beg you to convert Realms or Cyber Empires from the Atari ST to the Atari Jaguar? :)

I'll take a picture of myself in a hotel bathroom standing in a doorway, flexing...

• Like 1

You should do more releases like the one you did for Xenon 2 Cyrano,and i mean that seriously.

But you don't feel tired working on those ST ports?

Now why would ya ask him if he's tired of doin' ST Ports, are ya crazy? You tryin' to get CJ to reconsider his cake supply? lol

EDIT: I didn't see CJs edit above, eat the cakes you have, gentlemen!

Edited by ChaosCX
  • Like 1

Why did I do this? I could've actually been playing games with my spare time.. I 'spose I just wanted to see what it'd look like since I've talked about it. I got halfway, started losing steam and now it's time to go try out these Atari Flashback Classic games on PS4. Thanks for the template to work with KidGameR, I used the front of it. lol

med_gallery_14503_1764_227202.jpg

• Like 3

Why did I do this? I could've actually been playing games with my spare time.. I 'spose I just wanted to see what it'd look like since I've talked about it. I got halfway, started losing steam and now it's time to go try out these Atari Flashback Classic games on PS4. Thanks for the template to work with KidGameR, I used the front of it. lol

med_gallery_14503_1764_227202.jpg

i'm glad my telmpates helped you :)

• 2 weeks later...

What about some fantasy boxes for space war 2000 and arena league football?

Sorry but i can't do boxes for the because B & C computervisions and Jaguar Sector II created those a long time ago,i can do Brett Hull Hockey but i'm iffy about it mainly because Gatzee promised to do a box for the game to everybody. Edited by KidGameR186496