IGNORED

Win my new lynx game :

rygar

Al... I believe it is the 13th.

Can you possibly allow edit rights to his first post? I'd hate for everyone to not get a chance at this because of the wrong date. It was originally posted as 16th... but it is now the 13th according to Rygar's post on the thread.

Thanks, I missed the later post. I've updated the first post in the thread with the correct date.

..Al

This competition allows to discover height of very beautiful collections I am delighted to see all these collections.

The puzzle squeezed very very simple (4x2) and practicable by everybody within one minute. Then the questions will be put in the form of picture and not of text.

The true fans of lynx will go faster than the persons who will want to read the code.

This competition allows to discover height of very beautiful collections I am delighted to see all these collections.

The puzzle squeezed very very simple (4x2) and practicable by everybody within one minute. Then the questions will be put in the form of picture and not of text.

The true fans of lynx will go faster than the persons who will want to read the code.

4 X 2... Thank god!

LOL

I might be able to handle that one!

I loved that one you did for me with Maria Brink (The hot chick in the blue dress). I'm a huge Maria Brink fan, and loved to see her involved with my favorite handheld! (<---- There is a joke in that somewhere... LOL)

In fact, I will need to eventually just get that on a cart somehow for my own collection. :)

I'll see if I can get someone to build me one later on!

But back to my point: I loved it, yet I was not able to finish it! I kept screwing up and kept getting the picture mixed up because it was a big puzzle. And I remember seeing one of your videos that had an even bigger puzzle. That had me extremely worried.

Hopefully the questions are fairly simple and non-debate-able. I'd hate to see a "How many games were released" type of question. That would spark moments of insanity on the forums! LOL

A bit off topic :

The proof is in the pictures (Photos from the 2009 Midwest Gaming Classic)

Just a small question : which edition of Yastuna 2 do you have on pics ? Video 61 or another one ?

That kind of looks like the video 61 packaging I've seen on ebay. (unless that is someone else on ebay). All I know is I've eye-balled some of the games in the similar packaging, but I will not pay $69.99 for it. LOL

A bit off topic :

Just a small question : which edition of Yastuna 2 do you have on pics ? Video 61 or another one ?

I got Yastuna 2 before I got Yastuna 1. Yastuna 2 was the plain cart with a plain CD-sized plastic case. Yastuna 1 is this awesome Lynx-box with a blue plastic case and a beautiful red cart.

Was there ever a version of Yastuna 2 made with class and style like Yastuna 1? I'd like to buy it.

Was there ever a version of Yastuna 2 made with class and style like Yastuna 1? I'd like to buy it.

I guess you speak about Lynxman Yastuna 1 edition. So yes, he also made a specific PCB for YAstuna 2, Matashen did the packaging and someone I forgot the name (I'm confused) did a nice manual. You can still probably find it at Nick's webshop, or maybe in this dutch shop (the one who distributed Lynxopoly overseas). There is also a french edition made by the RGC association, with exclusive packaging and manual designed by a graphic artist (and green PCB from poland guys). And maybe other I am not aware :D

But then, we are definitvely off topic (in fact, not completely, we still talk about Lynx collection), sorry Rygar.

Edited by Fadest

A bit off topic :

I got Yastuna 2 before I got Yastuna 1. Yastuna 2 was the plain cart with a plain CD-sized plastic case. Yastuna 1 is this awesome Lynx-box with a blue plastic case and a beautiful red cart.

I have two different types of that cart. The red one and a green one (not the shabby one off of the ebay pirating)... it has a glossy nice label on it. I think they are in my pictures. The red ones are extremley nice!

A bit off topic :

Maybe there are some Yastuna 2 red cart left at the 16/32 Webshop.

Lynxman

The contest will be like it:

Le 13/09/2009 à 17h (French time (GMT+1)),

so...if I used that time convertor website correctly this is what I got:

Location Local time Time zone

UTC Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 17:00:00

Detroit (U.S.A. - Michigan) Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 1:00:00 PM UTC-4 hours EDT

1PM United States time?

Detroit (U.S.A. - Michigan) Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 1:00:00 PM UTC-4 hours EDT

1PM United States time?

Are you sure you entered the french time with UTC+1 ? I live in Quebec (timezone UTC-5) and we have a difference of 6 hours, it'll be 11AM for me, it should be noon for you ( or maybe there are some difference in daylights savings between the 2 countries)

1PM United States time?

Are you sure you entered the french time with UTC+1 ? I live in Quebec (timezone UTC-5) and we have a difference of 6 hours, it'll be 11AM for me, it should be noon for you ( or maybe there are some difference in daylights savings between the 2 countries)

I have no clue. LOL

I am in an EST area. That's all I know.

Edited by EricDeLee

1PM United States time?

I have no clue. LOL

I am in an EST area. That's all I know.

OK, iam in the same area like rygar.

As wrote this lines the atariage clock says 10:49 AM

In my timezone its 17:49PM

So you can calculate by yourself

Regards

My clock lynx is formal it is 5pm here in France :

post-13029-125285372992_thumb.jpg

Here is the rom for the competition :

rom for compet.zip

Once realized the puzzle you can make past the questions by pressing on whatever commands of the console.

Forget not of send your answers has the following address: zonelynx@aol.com

Good luck to all.

Edited by rygar