IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

There's the Harmony cart for the Atari 2600, I've got one o those. Personally I like the card based cartridges better as you can add new games yourself, quite handy.

Maybe I or someone else will figure out how to make an SD card based card for the Channel F, that would be neat.

• Like 1

There's the Harmony cart for the Atari 2600, I've got one o those. Personally I like the card based cartridges better as you can add new games yourself, quite handy.

Maybe I or someone else will figure out how to make an SD card based card for the Channel F, that would be neat.

ooooo, that would be awesome e5frog!

What!?

I thought the list I had here was 100% correct... I must have forgotten to note that or you were one of the early box receivers that I got feedback from.

... I see in my "on the computer" list that I had already sent a box to you. That's what you get for rushing things.

Nice of you to tell.

Anyway, it would be most fair to send it to the next on the list IMHO, within the US that's #57 Charles. Globally it's #54 Cyril in France.
I don't mind paying for the shipping just send me a PM with the PayPal-address. As I stopped using alias:es in my lists I'm not sure which number Hyperboy has, but the list in the first message should reveal it.

You decide, let me know if you need an address, if you send it to Hyperboy, let me know which number it is so I can cross it off the list (I see I need to update it with a few others that has also been sent already).

Thanks Jaymiester.

Anyway, it would be most fair to send it to the next on the list IMHO, within the US that's #57 Charles.

Sorry Hyperboy, but he's right..... it would be the most fair thing to do, since he's been waiting longer than you.

When you get time, PM me Charles info and I'll get it mailed out to him.

Hey e5frog,

From my records it looks like I paid in 2012, August and you shipped 2012, September. I moved 2013, March. So I don't know what will happen, I don't think it will get forwarded. Maybe returned to sender? Just to confirm my old address starts with 7785 my new address starts with 3165.

It was sent to the old address, it should be returned - it has happened before.

When I started shipping the boxes I wrote and asked for an postal address confirmation, it was a long wait and not everyone replied, some e-mails bounced. But as far as I know I have gotten most of them out. I've had one or two returns.

Send me your updated address and I'll make sure it gets there when I get it back.

• 4 weeks later...

Ken Lil, 'kenzre' on here and ebay, might be able to make you an UltiMulti Astrocade Multicart. The most recently made version has all the recent homebrews on it. From personal experience I highly recommend it :)

DItto this. Track down one of Ken Lil's carts; they are awesome! Also, my understanding was that the last run he did (I think it is at 2.0) would be the last run so best not to wait too long on trying to get one.

I just found one on ebay, so thanks for the tip. :-D

Next rarest console I have is the Emerson Arcadia. Does anyone still make a multi-cart for that system? (As if there were games other than Cat Trax worth playing on it...)

I just found one on ebay, so thanks for the tip. :-D

Next rarest console I have is the Emerson Arcadia. Does anyone still make a multi-cart for that system? (As if there were games other than Cat Trax worth playing on it...)

The excellent Arcadia 2001 Multicart can be found here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/189779-arcadia-2001-multicart-2011-version-any-interest/

It's also worth keeping an eye out on various forums and Ebay listings for the discontinued multicart made by Ward Shrake.

Btw, you'd be surprised what games are worth playing on the Arcadia. Besides Cat Tanks A Lot is also fairly fun with two players, are a lot of the many different gameplay variations on the Breakaway cartridge. The Gundam game (Jap release only and very rare, but it's on the multicart) is an astonishingly advanced shmup for the system, and very playable.

The Arcadia platform also lives up to its name by having the only home console versions of some very obscure arcade games- Red Clash comes to mind.

You might also want to check out the VideoGame Critics Arcadia reviews section, which still gets periodic updates:

http://videogamecritic.com/arcadia.htm

Collecting for the system is a different matter. You'll likely never get a full US set, as three of the games are impossible to find without extreme luck and three others rarely come up for sale. Foreign games, particularly exclusives, are also rather difficult to track down loose, and almost impossible to find complete. This is worth bearing in mind even when it comes to simply playing some of the games, as many came with controller overlays that can only be found with complete copies.

• 5 weeks later...

Last paid cartridges shipped today, packed in VHS cases to keep them safe, I'll try and come up with a better packing solution for the circa 13 boxes left to ship. The cheap and slim enough VHS cases to go as "normal letter" aren't that easy to find, most of them are a mm too thick or more.

Looking back to the cardboard (well) in a thick envelope method... it did work well a few times but I liked the box-version better although two or three were damaged.

Need to update addresses as well, so if you're on the list to have a box shipped, send me an e-mail or PM with your current address, I'll start e-mailing (and maybe get a few bounces) in a few minutes.

Edited by e5frog

• 2 weeks later...

So, our forum friend vecrexroli was pushing for a new batch, I couldn't say no (to his money) so a new batch is already started, I'll start scouting for the usual parts and check current prices for boxprints and PCB:s.

I'm expecting them to be a little more expensive than last batch, preorder cost is currently $130, final price is likely to be higher.

Reserve yours, see instructions in the first post of this thread.

Thanks!

So, our forum friend vecrexroli was pushing for a new batch, I couldn't say no (to his money) so a new batch is already started, I'll start scouting for the usual parts and check current prices for boxprints and PCB:s.

I'm expecting them to be a little more expensive than last batch, preorder cost is currently $130, final price is likely to be higher.

Reserve yours, see instructions in the first post of this thread.

Thanks!

I love all the quality of the one I bought, thank you!!! ;-)

Tell everyone and it will get done sooner, I actually have parts for two or three carts but not the PCB:s, I need another payment before I can order those (have already gotten an invoice for them). I'm estimating not more than six paid orders will cover everything including a new set of box prints. People who has already asked for a box replacement will be able to get a new box for shipping cost only.

Need to find a good way to ship the last boxes, I'm leaning towards getting sheets of well, put the box between two sheets of office paper, sandwich with well cardboard, one in each direction and stuff them in an envelope and hope they make the trip. When already flat they can't be compressed at least - but they can be folded... Maybe four sheets of well cardboard, make it a thick sandwich... Which puts some extra demands on the box assembly being straight and proper - or they won't flatten nicely... We'll see...

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks.

Don't know, kind of ran into a dead end when there was suddenly some bug that I couldn't find, console and/or beta cart broke and was a bit short on cash to make a better one - I had planned some type of USB loaded proto cart that I spent a lot of time on.

So I painted myself into a corner by making software that I can't run in emulation - guess I have to try and compile MESS myself or add changes so I can setup any cart type I want to. There's a lot of obstacles to pass before I can have another go - which may take some time. Maybe I'd better finish IK instead it's been waiting to be finished. ;-)