IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

All carts ready to ship, will probably ship all of them today (except #120, not sold and #118 Chris's as he's updating his address).

EDIT:
They have been shipped.

EDIT2:
Funny thing... just noticed when moving customer data from the "order" text file over to the "delivered" text file that I had already made a #104 - so there's two #104!

Edited by e5frog

If you have no patience and want to see your tracked item getting closer, I recommend that you use http://www.17track.net/en/insert the tracking number that was e-mailed to you (if you paid for registered shipping) and click Track, then you may also need to click the "Sweden PostNord Sweden" icon if there's a "Not found" message in the box below.

Wish all of you get your carts intact and working order.

• 2 weeks later...

There's only expensive SABA #20:s on eBay at the moment, this is the cheapest I found:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/322189037582
It's less than half of a Multi-Cart though, I'd be happy to help out with files for labels and box (pretty nice on thick photopaper) as well as files.
If tinkering is your melody and money is short (as there are more important things to spend it on) I highly recommend making one yourself.

You'd also get the LED on the edge, something most Multi-Carts don't have.

... I might have a loose SABA#20 though - I'll check... recently sold a complete to a former Multi-Cart buyer in the US (IIRC)

Have one with a box in fair condition, will also check for instructions - if there's any interest.
I have another spare box so I might have a second spare - or it's left over from early Multi-Cart building.

If you like the SABA #20 as it is (labelwise) it's possible to build it into a Multi-Cart then make it start Chess directly if no button is pressed - so it would be a hidden Multi-Cart.

I'd like to get an AV mod for my console, but I don't know of any successful AV mods for the Channel F.

Ah here is a partially successful one (by myself):

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255438-fairchild-channel-f-model-1-av-mod-help/

I need some ideas on how to improve so far its just cut R57 and use the video out just before the RF modulator.

Checked my collection yesterday and pulled all doubles.
Will start a sales thread to sell #26, #23, #16, #26 complete. #25 boxed + xeroxed instructions, SABA 19 and some loose boxes (SABA #20 box) and the SABA 20 with box mentioned.
Will update with link when it's done.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm ready for a new batch, need to fill at least five orders to cover the component costs (parts that I don't already have and it's including my own investment).

Price for these paid pre-orders is $120 - price is valid until I have calculated the real price (I will know after parts have been received and tested) which is likely to be a little higher.

So if you want some discount, get yours early. See first post for payment instructions.

I found a PCB supplier that had an affordable price for gold plated cards, I'll use them this time as well (as I did for Pac-Man) - so this is the first Multi-Cart batch with gold connectors!

• Like 1