IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

OK, I'm making a list now.

1. me

2. e5frog

3. kyljoy

4. Blazing Lasers

5. stupus

6. Spare

7. Lazzeri

8. Sunnyvale CA

Two copies left already? Wow!

Thank you!

I do have spare carts for shell. Problem is, shipment from here can be painfully slow. But I´ll love to send them anyway.

Will PM you right away.

It seems like it would be nice if people who have a spare shell could just have the pcb/stickers etc sent to them to assemble themselves.

If its just popping in the pcb in and applying stickers I would think any of us could handle that. :)

Would definitely be easier than shipping back and forth.

Any chance of another batch of Fairchild Channel F multicarts in the near future?

Possibly, it depends on how many are interested, if I get three orders at $99 a piece I could make a new batch as I have a lot of parts already, just ran out of PCB:s and logic chips for now.

"K-Rod 13" and "Iwantgames:)", we can start up a new batch of Multi-Carts right away and just wait for the third person to pay, it's perhaps possible I can get the needed parts for a batch with just two pre-payments, I haven't done the math or checked prices.

If you're up for it, see instructions in the first post, pre purchase price is $99.

• Like 1

"K-Rod 13" and "Iwantgames:)", we can start up a new batch of Multi-Carts right away and just wait for the third person to pay, it's perhaps possible I can get the needed parts for a batch with just two pre-payments, I haven't done the math or checked prices.

If you're up for it, see instructions in the first post, pre purchase price is $99.

I can send $ next week when I get paid :)

• 2 weeks later...

Two pre-payments in.

We've gotten new postal rules in Sweden since 1st of March, which makes it more difficult to dodge tax (mostly) and toll costs. Previously you rarely got any fees on anything below about $30 but new deal is they keep all packages from outside the EU hostage until a $10 fee plus tax (25%) is paid, no matter what the price was on the goods, they initially charge (about) $10. Only way past this is to ask the seller to send items as "gift" and put the value at $0 - which of course prevents insured shipping (and most likely not legal).

So, choice is to pay the fee or keep to sellers within EU - which is usually a little more expensive.

Due to this I'll either have to wait until the end of the month (pay-day) unless we have a third volunteer pre-payer before that.
Just FYI.

I'll start ordering the "slow parts" right away. Buying PCB:s outside EU is still worth the fee. ;-)