IGNORED

intellivision 2

sphutch78

i just recently added a intellivision 2 to my collection. I'm a dedicated Atari fan having a heavy sixer and and four switch vader console and my sleek 5200, and still have love for my coleco and NES. Rumor had it there was a Intellivision 2 console in the box with no cords or games at the local thrift and i jumped and the rumor cost me ten whole dollars. System when tested lights up on the LED switch but no games to test, I was hoping there would be a start up screan like the colecovision but there wasn't. My first question is what games are worth the purchase, not just rarity but fun to play. Also ned to know how to open up controllers to clean them, there are no scews holding these thin coleco like controllers together.

i just recently added a intellivision 2 to my collection. I'm a dedicated Atari fan having a heavy sixer and and four switch vader console and my sleek 5200, and still have love for my coleco and NES. Rumor had it there was a Intellivision 2 console in the box with no cords or games at the local thrift and i jumped and the rumor cost me ten whole dollars. System when tested lights up on the LED switch but no games to test, I was hoping there would be a start up screan like the colecovision but there wasn't. My first question is what games are worth the purchase, not just rarity but fun to play. Also ned to know how to open up controllers to clean them, there are no scews holding these thin coleco like controllers together.

When i had a Intellivision my favorites were the following...

BurgerTime

Bump N Jump

Beauty and the Beast

Demon Attack

You HAVE to get Shark! Shark!,and Thunder Castle.Thunder Castle has the best sound,music and graphics bar none for the INTV.Shark! Shark! is just simply super fun.You have to have a cartridge plugged in to get a start up screen for the INTV,2600,etc.Even though you get a start up screen with no game plugged in to the ColecoVision,iirc,its not good for any system to do that.

Edited by Rik