IGNORED

games for sale....

RASK1904

All trades and sales takin care of thanx all. Looking to fill the holes. Cheapest crapiest Nes games I still need.

Destination Earth Star

8 Eyes

Ceasars Palace

Defender of the Crown

Dr. Jekle & Mr. Hyde

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Mindscape)

Taboo

Bump!

Edited by RASK1904

I know nothing about this game. Other than I have it. I look around, see what there going for and ask for that. I'm not too into GBC stuff so I do not know why. But I did look around and that seemed fair? Is that way off? I was suprised myself but I did do some serching. But I've also seen weirder things so didn't think to much about it. Thanx RASK1904

Elmo must have a bit of a cult following. I recently picked up Elmo's Number Journey - N64 at the Goodwill for 3.99. I did not neccesarily even think it was worth that, but I had never seen it before, so I figured what the heck, I'd check it out. I did a completed auction search on eBay and saw one had sold for like $14 loose, which is more than any guide says it should worth. Go figure. Maybe I'll sell it once I beat the game (might need some cheat codes) Morgan