save2600

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything 7800??? In search of games and controller

Only have Jinx w/ box at the moment. And a pair of NOS CX24's that I'll probably be keeping to make a boxed system complete (though I never use them). Jinx not worth sending on its own, so hoping to bundle it with something down the road.

Im just lookin for a janky 7800 controller that has working buttons I dont care on condition I bought two others and the firing buttons do not work I tried modding them and everything I believe its the wiring and I dont know how to fix that so Im just looking for a controller for cheap to micro switch mod it and be done with this process.....I guess the search continues. Do you have a 7800 power supply :D

On 4/2/2016 at 5:46 PM, Micheloni2600 said:

Im just lookin for a janky 7800 controller that has working buttons I dont care on condition I bought two others and the firing buttons do not work I tried modding them and everything I believe its the wiring and I dont know how to fix that so Im just looking for a controller for cheap to micro switch mod it and be done with this process.....I guess the search continues. Do you have a 7800 power supply :D

No janky controllers here and nope sorry on the power supply. BTW: "conversations" like this are best handled via PM's. :)