IGNORED

Someone is also hoarding Intellivision games and reselling for $2,000

Rev

hall of shame

I beleive the intellivision ebay market is being manipulated the same as that old guy does with pong and odyssey.just look at the inflated prices of a few of these inty homebrews that came out a few years back.someone has the for 1500 to 2000 and then another person has them for 250.......250 is inflated to me...but 2000??? WTF??????

SHAME SHAME ON WHOEVER IS DOING THIS.

i want these games to actually play!!!!!!!! not hoard them in a vault and hijack the prices :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I see that someone is asking for a lot for their games but I wouldn't say that they are hoarding games. If they were hoarding, wouldn't they have bought the games that are listed for $250 in order to take the cheaper games off the market? One person asking too much for one set of games isn't hoarding.

I am sorry to say I am seeing more and more posts like this. They are taking consoles and etc that aren't worth very to begin with and hording them so collectors have to pay through the roof to buy them. I have a simple solution don't buy it. I am not spending that much on anything let alone a console.

Maybe the $2000 guy is in cahoots with the $250 guy. So, that's why he doesn't buy them. Maybe that's the point. To sell THOSE.

I highly doubt that's the case. Looks more like two separate guys where one has the games priced closer to what I've seen them sell for before and another that's priced out of the market.

With the even of that guy who recently auctioned off his entire Inty collection, including his super rare Computer Component, and making THOUSANDS, freaking Congo Bongo when for $711! It does not surprise me that people are going nuts with their prices. I have Congo Bongo complete, but i'll never try to sell it for $700+ My collections not going anywhere unless I have a kid, my entire collection is there ticket into U of M..

The inflating prices are just all the better for sellers, and us with big collections. It only means when it comes time for you to sell, people will be more likely to buy from the guy who isn't trying to sell his Intellivision collection for $48,000..

Cheer up guys!

Edited by jeremysart

If he was hoarding them, why would he be selling them? :?

he is hoarding them by trying to sell them at ultra inflated prices.2,000 for a homebrew game? if this was an atari homebrew you guys would be up in arms or something.

Well, I don't mind if that happens. The only problem with this is that people that want to buy the game to play it can no longer afford it. And that problem can be solved easily by releasing another edition of the game.

When ebay prices for Cye (a homebrew game for the CV, released as a limited edition) approached 200$ (which was rather surprising for me). I released another edition with the same basic gameplay, but different levels.

Philipp