IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

Oh that Ferg!

What a great sitcom from the 80s. Highly underrated, no one could find it all tucked away in that timeslot on Fox Sunday nights. You'd never guess it ran 8 seasons.

Well, it was up against Kaplan and Whitehead. :)

I think we hijacked this thread, a little.

• Like 1

Was that the one w/ Colin Quinn?

That's the one. It was fun watching him try to do opening jokes that went above everyone's heads, or when he got frustrated with the guests. Patrice O'Neal and that other guy(can't remember his name) was fun since they played off each other perfectly.

Researching my favorite podcast "Future Retro", we find they've just...uhh...celebrated(?) their 100th show. Yay. No, I didnt listen & refuse to. Maybe they'll commemorate it by swearing 100 times during the show, I dunno.

Shownotes seem to have been written by a teenager failing a summer school English course. The 1st sentence of ep #98 actually reads "In This Podcast Is About Our" & nearly every succeeding word is unnecessarily capitalized.

Luckily they're not fooling everyone, as a past April review 1-stars 'em, calling them "stupid pathetic foul-mouth punks". Perhaps that poor rating is neutralized by a previous 5-star rating...from none other than one of the female hosts!

What's Spanish for "tacky"?

Edited by RJ

Ready to unsubscribe from Lava Lamps. Too much editing gaffes and I can't afford 3 hours to listen to it.

Ferg's email about the Choose Your Own Adventure book in relation to bank switching(2 40-page books) now makes sense to me. It's hard to wrap one's head around the bankswitching concept in 2600 games.

We need an ImplantGames ep soon, been nearly 6 weeks. Get the lead out Kris & Austin!

We actually recorded Episode 55 two or three weeks ago. Just waiting for Kris to put it together. His main focus the last couple of weeks has been the website. While it's not final yet, it's looking a lot better than before. I'm sure that's something we'll touch on in EP 56, whenever we get around to it. :)

• Like 1

Yah he's making the rounds pushing his kickstarter, which paid off, as I just read here it was realized.

I was considering mentioning it on our recent project, but it wouldve been after the fact & over by the time we "aired".

& I know it's near Halloween, but this time around Im hearing a lot about NES Nightmare on Elm St & Friday the 13th, as if they're the only go-to scary retro games.

Edited by RJ