Aircars KA

BuddyBuddies

Aircars KA cartridge release  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy this version on cartridge

• YES
    • NO

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

If enough people are interested,i would be willing to look into getting a limited run of 50 of these made to get back the $500 i originally invested when i bought my copy of Aircars KA version. I would add $10 to the cost of each of the 50 cartridges to do so. I believe only 3 are known to exist. All comments,questions and suggestions are more than welcome. JAGUAR RULES! :D

EDIT: To help keep track of the people interested in this, please PM "disjaukifa aka Grant" and let him know name/handle and how many copies youd like if more than 1. Im working on getting an estimated price figured up, so those that are waiting for a price bare with me. This list is not a pre-order list, its just a list to see how many copies would roughly be needed. thanks buddies! :cool:

Hey Guys,

I found a little more information about the KA Version, it seems the KA was also sent out to a magazine for review even though it was not the final version of the game. I found these two threads on AA about it:

KA-Aircars

Aircars differences?

If you are interested in a copy, please send me a PM with how many copies you want. I'm working on a list at the moment to help BuddyBuddies to see how many copies are wanted. This is not a pre-order list, just a list to help us figure out how many to make.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

I'm a bit confused. What's the exact cost per copy?

We don't know yet, thats why we are trying to get a list people/copies that would be interested to help us estimate the cost. The more copies wanted the lower the price because we get a discount on supplies. Again the list I am making is not a pre-order list, just a list to give us an idea of how many carts are wanted to help us figure out the quantity of parts to order.

Once we have a rough idea how many are wanted, we will be able to give out an estimate on the cost.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Edited by disjaukifa

So... initial investment recoup would be $10 each and then you're tacking on another $10 for your work = $20? I'd take a couple at that price. $50-$90? Fuggedaboutit! :P

No its just 10 total . . . not 10 + 10 . . . just 10 plus cost of materials . . .

-Disjaukifa

(Slaps forehead)

Whoops! My bad for missing your post! So we're talking $10 plus cost of materials then? Not bad!

So... initial investment recoup would be $10 each and then you're tacking on another $10 for your work = $20? I'd take a couple at that price. $50-$90? Fuggedaboutit! :P

No its just 10 total . . . not 10 + 10 . . . just 10 plus cost of materials . . .

-Disjaukifa

(Slaps forehead)

Whoops! My bad for missing your post! So we're talking $10 plus cost of materials then? Not bad!

Yup 10 bucks + cost of materials. I've got you down for two copies at the moment STGuy1040!!!

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Aircars is something I would love to get into since I play Doom and Battlesphere with some friends of mine from time to time, fun to network.

But playing the version Jaguar Sector 2 had available and running on Skunkboards, just was not impressed.

Hearing that this is nicer gameplay due to more of the screen being visible is kinda interesting though. Have to try Aircars a bit more and see if I can get into this.

Aircars is something I would love to get into since I play Doom and Battlesphere with some friends of mine from time to time, fun to network.

But playing the version Jaguar Sector 2 had available and running on Skunkboards, just was not impressed.

Hearing that this is nicer gameplay due to more of the screen being visible is kinda interesting though. Have to try Aircars a bit more and see if I can get into this.

The version off of JSII is closer to the ICD version than the KA version. Also there have been 8 votes for yes (I voted yes so I wouldn't have to click on see results everytime), I only have 3 people from here on my list, if you voted can you please pm me so we can get a more accurate number for the cartridges wanted?

Even if its yes pending price, thats fine, I have a spreadsheet where I'm keeping track of all of this.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Im actually kinda surprised in the amount of people on AA who arent interested in a copy of KA compared to those who are,also considering i voted yes as well in the polls to view them,just seems like alot arent interested on here.

Eitherway, for those Jag fans on AA that are interested in acquiring a copy of KA please contact AA member "Disjaukifa" and add your name to the list if you would like a copy or more. Once i get a price for the cartridge those on the list will be contacted, so if your not on the list you will not be contacted. If i do this run,it will be limited and numbered. I will only do one release for those wondering. JAGUAR RULES! :cool:

EDIT: Im not sure if the KA version is networkable since i never had 2 copies to try.

Edited by BuddyBuddies

Im actually kinda surprised in the amount of people on AA who arent interested in a copy of KA compared to those who are,also considering i voted yes as well in the polls to view them,just seems like alot arent interested on here.

Eitherway, for those Jag fans on AA that are interested in acquiring a copy of KA please contact AA member "Disjaukifa" and add your name to the list if you would like a copy or more. Once i get a price for the cartridge those on the list will be contacted, so if your not on the list you will not be contacted. If i do this run,it will be limited and numbered. I will only do one release for those wondering. JAGUAR RULES! :cool:

EDIT: Im not sure if the KA version is networkable since i never had 2 copies to try.

Hey Guys,

Again like BuddyBuddies said, if you name is not on my list, I can't PM you the price once we know. Everyone that has posted they wanted one in this thread and or PMed is on the list. However there are more votes for yes in the poll than I have responses.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

My copies have been reserved! :cool: :thumbsup:

Maybe people are shying away because a price hasn't been announced yet? I dunno', Buddy, but I plan on buying. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

If you have not gotten a pm from me or I have not replied to your post in this thread send me a PM and I will add you to the list! It was a code freeze week for work and I got behind on this a little bit. I apologize about that!

Thanks

Disjaukifa

• 2 weeks later...