IGNORED

Does Turbo require the steering wheel?

S1500

NewColeco hacked Slither, Turbo, Victory and Destructor so that they all can be played using the standard Hand Controller instead of the special controller that they were originally programmed to use. He released the rom image files freely and they are easily found with a little searching around.

BTW, Pixelboy, I did not forget that you released a controller modded version of Destructor in CIB form as well. :-D

So there are options available, download the rom image and play on an emulator or on a real CV with an AtariMax MultiCart or buy the cartridge version from Good Deal Games. I'm still on the fence as to buying the loose cart version, but if boxes and manuals were made, I'd be very interested.

• Like 1

NewColeco hacked Slither, Turbo, Victory and Destructor so that they all can be played using the standard Hand Controller instead of the special controller that they were originally programmed to use. He released the rom image files freely and they are easily found with a little searching around.

For anyone who has the Colecovision Flashback, the version of Destructor on there is also playable with the hand controller.

• Like 2