IGNORED

Component Video mod for ColecoVision

5-11under

Sorry if this is covered in the 8 pages. I just found the thread. I was thinking of doing the F18A mod for VGA out on my Adam then adding a scan line generator and using it on a lcd. Would this be just as good and save me some money? I just want a nice, high quality, no interference picture for my Adam rig. I have plenty of TVs and monitors to pick from. What will get me there the best?

Once you guys get these and you have the color dialed in, can you:

1-play Gorf and see if between levels 1 and 2 the screen goes a little darker. Also when you beat the mother ship the screen goes bright again.

2-play Galaxian screen is nice and bright for the start of level 1 and when there is about 8 ships are left the screen goes a little dark

If neither of these two things happen can you record the boards pot settings, i.e. resistance between left lead and center wiper , resistance between right lead and center wiper. <--If you could this for all the pots that would be very helpful

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still in for one of these (as per post 156 above) if I'm one of the first ten requests you received.

Me too! :) I can't wait to see what these look like.

As far as I can tell, based on the waiting list in this thread, they might all be spoken for now if everybody who expressed interest buys one.

1. misspent_youth

2. toymailman

3. Zenimus

4. twoquickcapri

5. sqoon

6. HDTV1080P

7. san-d-2000

8. HARMIK

9. cimerians

10. pcefan

Of course, this is just my unofficial list from this thread and Harvey may have gotten PM's from others as well.

Edited by Zenimus

Me too! :) I can't wait to see what these look like.

As far as I can tell, based on the waiting list in this thread, they might all be spoken for now if everybody who expressed interest buys one.

Oi!

Well, I just got finished a boatload of work for Collectorvision and Team Pixelboy, so hopefully I'll get to this pretty soon.

I realized I forgot to buy more wire. It's now on order, and the good news is that they will be colour-coded just like previous batches.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to pay someone to do the component mod for my CV. I am useless with soldering tools, etc. Please PM me if you are able to do the mod for me.

You should contact Yurkie in case he is not looking at this thread. He has threads all over the place that explain his services and people have threads raving about how well he does.

• 1 month later...