IGNORED

The ColecoVision II Video game system

HDTV1080P

ColecoVision II Video game system  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in purchasing a brand new 21st Century Colecovision II videogame system for around $200?

• Yes if the quality was better then the original 1982 Colecoviison game console.
    • No I am happy with my old oriignal Colecovision or Adam system I am using now.
    • I perfer to use a Computer emulation program to play Colecovision and ADAM games.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Just do some CROWD Funding or something.. raise some CASH then go to a reputable company and get a Quality professionally one made !! Otherwise it'll NEVER Happen !!

Before that, you need a prototype that works flawlessly. For something as complex as a ColecoVision, doing several prototypes until you get it just right cannot be avoided.

• Like 1

I've seen Eduardo talk about this in the past but I just can't see him getting it done. Look how long it's taking to get the SGMs distributed. I know that crap happens, but if he takes up the project he needs help from someone to keep the project rolling along.

If I recall currectly, his hardware guru in Brazil would be the one designing and prototyping any possible CV2 and from what I've heard, that part would be pretty easy for him. It would then be a matter of taking it from prototype to manufacturing to shipping that would most likely delay matters considerably.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love it if the original hardware was under the hood, with HDMI out and maybe a built in scanline filter. It would be awesome if it had the capability of playing Atari 2600 games too, like the original did back in the day.

I just hope it's not another Android emulator on a chip gimmick. We seriously have enough of those already.

Edited by simbin