IGNORED

[SOLVED] Windows 7 (64-bit) bB Compilation Issue

Dragnerok X

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. Some programs compile fine now, but one I'm working on also gives the pfwidth 0000 ???? error too.

I'm glad this time the problems I'm experiencing aren't just me.

Luckily I still have a 32-bit Vista machine that I can use with the older compiler, but I wanted to move this over to my newer 64-bit Windows 7 laptop. Hopefully batari will see this thread is active again and take a 2nd look. Seems like a common code bug because it happens in the java-based compiler as well.

-Jeff

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. Some programs compile fine now, but one I'm working on also gives the pfwidth 0000 ???? error too.

I'm glad this time the problems I'm experiencing aren't just me.

Luckily I still have a 32-bit Vista machine that I can use with the older compiler, but I wanted to move this over to my newer 64-bit Windows 7 laptop. Hopefully batari will see this thread is active again and take a 2nd look. Seems like a common code bug because it happens in the java-based compiler as well.

-Jeff

Luckily I have another computer that has bB on it and it runs just fine, but it would be nice for it to work on my Windows 7 PC. It's funny though, because I'm running the 32 bit version so I don't think it's a 64 bit problem, I think it's just a Windows 7 problem, regardless of whether it's the 64 bit or the 32 bit version.