IGNORED

Wanted: Sega CD Backup cart

shadow460

I've only ever seen one of these and I was real tempted to buy it for $15. that was four years ago and I had no interest in the Genesis at all.

Let me use the $15 price as an offer. If that's too high or too low, counter offer and we'll talk! Send me a PM because I may forget to check this thread.

I don't mind replacing the battery. I was not able to get that one in the auction posted above. I found another on Amazon for $30 plus shipping.

I really didn't know what these were worth until I searched. I'm planning to spend about $40 on one with the cart, shipping, and a new battery. I also didn't realize that game save memory on the SCD was about half of what the Saturn has. I've got a Saturn Backup cart, and no, I'm not trading it off.

Sad thing is that if I do get a large SCD collection, I'll probably need more than one cart. Looks as if they're half the size of the Saturn cart.

I don't mind replacing the battery. I was not able to get that one in the auction posted above. I found another on Amazon for $30 plus shipping.

I really didn't know what these were worth until I searched. I'm planning to spend about $40 on one with the cart, shipping, and a new battery. I also didn't realize that game save memory on the SCD was about half of what the Saturn has. I've got a Saturn Backup cart, and no, I'm not trading it off.

Sad thing is that if I do get a large SCD collection, I'll probably need more than one cart. Looks as if they're half the size of the Saturn cart.

I'll sell you mine from my FS thread, which is tested working, for $32 shipped first class. PM me if you're interested.

I dunno what your stance is on repro SCD games but if your looking to even just have them to play as you build your collection let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

I'm not sure yet. I do like the lack of copy protection because that means I can burn my own copies of games I have whose discs are damaged. I haven't burned any games that I do not have an official copy of.

I dunno what your stance is on repro SCD games but if your looking to even just have them to play as you build your collection let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

I have a nice, new and sealed, SEGA CD memory cart for $65 shipped in the USA. Let me know if you want it. Box is perfect too. Just think, you could be the only person in the world opening a new, unused, memory cart for your SEGA CD this holiday season! :lust:

Box and docs... :lust:

Man I told ya I didn't know what these are worth. I might wind up having to sell a kidney for one. :ponder:

I will give it some thought.