IGNORED

Harmony cart "THANK YOU!" thread

tremoloman2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you and I am LOVING it!

Making my own case for the Deluxe Harmony Cartridge.

I will be including this SD Reader to accompany the cartridge as it's colours match quite closely to the deluxe version.

Several sellers have these. (Not my listing) Works up to 32gb usb 2.0 It's not the newest or fastest, but it's the handbag for the Cartridge.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-USB-2-0-SD-SDHC-MMC-T-Flash-Memory-Card-Reader-Writer-Pen-Drive-Green-/201043102273?pt=US_Memory_Card_Readers_Adapters&hash=item2ecf1a4a41

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Absolutely THE BEST gaming purchase I've made in a VERY long time. I'm impressed with how well this thing is put together. It looks like the cartridge case was originally molded to accommodate the SD slot and the mini USB plug. First class all the way. Oh, and it just happens to play beautifully and seamlessly in my 2600, as well. Certainly a plus! Lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have to say Thank You! as well.

Got mine since shortly before x-mas and I'm serieously impressed.

Build quality is excellent. And it even came with a useful printed manual! None of my other flash devices did.

Readability of the menu is excellent on my CRT even though it's the NTSC BIOS and I'm running it on a PAL setup.

Also very impressed by the speed of the menu.

Haven't had so much fun with my Atari in ages.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I now have the Harmony cart as of last week, and I am well pleased. Cheers to batari! I'm using it with my modded FB2 and it works just fine (albeit with known FB2 limitations). Now I just need to load some more ROMs, hey.

• 1 month later...

Just received mine in the mail a half an hour ago and it's magnificent. I love it. As someone who grew up in the 8-bit, cartridge-based era, it's really like some kind of science fiction to be able to hold a cart that has... ALL the games. I guess 2015 really IS the future, huh?

Thanks to Fred and everyone who helped developed these devices. It's a @!#?@! head trip.

• Like 1

The Harmony cart is the only way for me to test my games on real hardware! You can enjoy games like Princess Rescue, DK23Arcade, DK VCS, Pacman 8K, Galactopus, Lost Cat, Titan Axe! All the hacks like Commando V2, Galaxian Arcade, Rampage V2, Double Dragon Arcade, Xenephobe Arcade (lot's of character mods to choose from)!! Test run betas and WIPS like GizzleWap, Diamond Drop, FlappyZoe, Run Out, Spies in the Night, Sword of Iffrit! So many it's hard to keep up! It helps being able to keep your whole library on one cart to reduce wear and tear on your thirty-plus year old system, aaaand you can watch the Celerymovie animated series!

THANKS!!