IGNORED

Snider-man's Mystery FRANKENCART Giveaway!

Snider-man

(Not to step on StanJr's toes, but I wanted to join in the Halloween giveaway fun too!)

Ladies and gentlemen...IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIIIIVE!

I'm ready to give away an Atari 2600 cart for free to anyone in the world who can tell me what the Mystery Cart is! As in Mystery Cart Giveaways in the past, the first person to tell me what the Mystery Cart is and posts its identity in this thread, wins it!

This next Mystery Cart Giveaway is a special one, as I cobbled it together in my laboratory. Below, you will see FRANKENCART! (thunderclap heard in the distance) It holds the key to the Mystery Cart I'm giving away. Look upon the hideous mutilated face of FRANKENCART and, when you discover its meaning, you'll probably know the identity of the Mystery Cart!

One thing I ask of all you BOILS and GHOULS... If you solve the mystery of FRANKENCART (wolves howl in the distance) but you already have the cart I'm giving away, please let someone else try to win it. If you send me a PM, I'll be happy to tell you if you're right or wrong. Let someone win who might not have the Mystery Cart!

Good luck! Now, meet FRANKENCART!

UP409632.jpg

Though CVGA sent me a PM (yup, they both went through) correctly identifying INFILTRATE by Apollo as the Mystery Game, he did so just for sport. The actual winner is church who posted the correct answer to this thread. (Granted, church posted two guesses, but I didn't stipulate the "one guess until cleared" rule, so I'll let it pass.)

Church, PM me your address and I'll mail this out to you.

If you're wondering how this was solved, it's actually quite simple. Look at FRANKENCART and you'll see that the label is made up of 10 other label pieces. If you were able to identify the labels, you'd se that they are:

1.Alien

2. Fishing Derby

3. ET

4. Ice Hockey

5. Name THis GAme

6. Indy 500

7. Lost Luggage

8. Tapper

9. Reactor

10 Towering Inferno

Take the first letters from those games : AFEINILTRT and anagram them into the winning game title: INFILTRATE. (Or go to any on-line anagram websit, submit the jumble, and see what the computer comes up with!)

Hope you enjoyed it!

Ack! How about a warning next time Snider-man old buddy?

Uh, no. Request denied. What's the fun in having 200 people lurk here just for the sake of winning free stuff? The fun is being here already, enjoying the AA board in all its splendor, when suddenly *poof*! YOu see that you're the first one to discover one of these giveaways. I will never, never, never, never, never post that "A contest is coming later today" nor will I PM someone to give them the heads-up. Ain't gonna happen. Luck of the draw and all that.

Good morning...  OOPS, did I miss something

Whoops. Well, normally, I post my giveaways in the morning - my time zone (US-EST). But I've heard from some of the folks in Aussie-land that it's some outrageous time down there. So this time, I posted in the evening to give them a bit of a chance. Never thought that I'd be backhanding the European area! Next contest I throw will be posted at 3 a.m. my time. Then everyone can enjoy it - except the North and South Americans! :D

I thought there was going to be a second part of this contest.

You must be thinking of StannJr's contest which is still running. Read the message board. I'm sure his post explains it all.