IGNORED

A few question on Harmony Cart

RAGINxxXxxCAJUN

I was just looking for some roms for 2600 and I found out about this Harmony Cart. That was last night. I bought one right away without even reading too much about it LOL. I was just wondering what is the difference between one for $49 and other for $74? I'm guessing the one thats $74 comes with sd card and cable and other don't? Cause I already have a 2gb SD card I can use laying around.

Like to see the manual for it if I can so I can have my sd card setup and ready to go when I get it in mail. Is there one posted so I can read it?

I have the 2600 black version (vader edition whatever that means)and was making sure the cart would work on it? It has 4 switches.

I was just looking for some roms for 2600 and I found out about this Harmony Cart. That was last night. I bought one right away without even reading too much about it LOL. I was just wondering what is the difference between one for $49 and other for $74? I'm guessing the one thats $74 comes with sd card and cable and other don't? Cause I already have a 2gb SD card I can use laying around.

Like to see the manual for it if I can so I can have my sd card setup and ready to go when I get it in mail. Is there one posted so I can read it?

I have the 2600 black version (vader edition whatever that means)and was making sure the cart would work on it? It has 4 switches.

The online manual is just slightly too large to post here. I'll see about getting Albert to host it.

Anyway, yes, the deluxe edition comes with a cable, color manual and SD card. If you already have an SD card, you will be fine with the standard edition. As for setting up the card, I recommend formatting with FAT32 before copying your binaries to it.

The online manual is just slightly too large to post here. I'll see about getting Albert to host it.

Anyway, yes, the deluxe edition comes with a cable, color manual and SD card. If you already have an SD card, you will be fine with the standard edition. As for setting up the card, I recommend formatting with FAT32 before copying your binaries to it.

Thanks.

Edited by RAGINxxXxxCAJUN