Tooling changes were not made - takes 30 days to implement new steel dies and then there is the costs involved. No time to make any changes and again this project was to be done with no hardware incurred costs.
I changed the design on my USB joysticks, if you look at the hubs that the sticks connect to, I changed them when a ribbed design to vastly increase the strength, increased the thickness of the contact tabs by an extra 1mm and changed the ABS plastic mixture to make it a little more flexible, less rigid and less breakable. Lastly so many complained about sticks unscrewing themselves, I created a "Lock Stick" design.
I am strangely turned on right now.
I missed out on the Flashback 2, hopefully I'll be able to pick this one up, mainly for Adventure 2 and the new games I haven't heard of before. Thanks!