IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Very nice! Not sure that one is sealed though? It's funny I need a Popeye to finish my sealed Parker Brothers. Can't believe I haven't found one.

• 2 weeks later...

Tutankham is one of my favorite intellivision games so far! I'm still new to it though. I noticed one of the 1st posts in this thread, someone says they are not interested in this game because it is reputedly a crappy game! :-D dude is missing out.

I just got the following games:

Centipede ($7)

Bump N Jump

Hover Force

Mission X

Learning Fun I

Poker --- (all 5 for $30)

they all came with books (except Poker) & no overlays.

aside from the fact I didn't have most of these, I see I got a great deal because Learning Fun is an expensive game! :)

I'm wondering if anyone here can tell me about Poker?

I can't seem to find any information about it, as every search pulls up LV Poker & Blackjack.

Is this just a INTV release of Poker & Blackjack?

it's got a plain white label.

• Like 1

Yes Tut is actually quite a fun game in my books too. :)

As for your pickups, you got a great deal of LF1! Congrats! For that matter, getting Hover Force would have made it a good deal too.

As for Poker, that's just the later white label Intellivision Inc version of LV Poker that you picked up.

• Like 1

I now have a complete Worm Whomper. Scored this complete one off Ebay for the price that just a Cart & Box normally sells for. It had a few watchers so it looks like quite a few people were also considering it. lol

Now just need to sell the extra Box & Cart to get my money back.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1213730014031?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=121373001403&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• Like 1

I now have a complete Worm Whomper. Scored this complete one off Ebay for the price that just a Cart & Box normally sells for. It had a few watchers so it looks like quite a few people were also considering it. lol

Now just need to sell the extra Box & Cart to get my money back.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1213730014031?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=121373001403&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Nice pickup! Jason approved ;-)

I'll have show off my recent acquisition...for only slightly more that you paid. Pics tomorrow.

Oh, forgot to mention. Send your Worm Whompers to me. I must have all the Worm Whompers.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

Anyone want a Spiker cartridge? Dirt cheap at $2000.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3214784990431?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=321478499043&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I paid $1,650 for my boxed Spiker. It was posted for 10 minutes and a BIN. Some guy got it from an estate sale and it's condition was like Rose's were. After I got it, I saw a couple sale for over $2000, but not loose ones.

I traded in some games at a local game store and got a hefty amount of store credit. So I decided to take the plunge into the Intellivision.

-Intellivision II

-Bowling (loose, overlays)

-Snafu (Overlays)

-He Man

-Bump N' Jump

-Tron Deadly Discs

-Pitfall

-Lady Bug

-DK Jr.

-Donkey Kong/Venture/Carnival (all loose and they don't work on my Intelly, oh well)

-Burgertime (overlays)

-AD&D (CIB)

Can't wait to scour the other pawn shop in town for their Intellivision stuff. ^>^

I traded in some games at a local game store and got a hefty amount of store credit. So I decided to take the plunge into the Intellivision.

-Intellivision II

-Snafu (Overlays)

-He Man

-Bump N' Jump

-Tron Deadly Discs

-Pitfall

-Lady Bug

-DK Jr.

-Donkey Kong/Venture/Carnival (all loose and they don't work on my Intelly, oh well)

-Burgertime (overlays)

-AD&D (CIB)

Can't wait to scour the other pawn shop in town for their Intellivision stuff. ^>^

Nice choice! Was your DK Jr boxed? If the box is in good condition, it's kind of a rare find. I think there are some threads here listing some good games to start with, many of which are very affordable. Feel free to ask for any advice, suggestions, etc. Good luck at the other pawn shop! If they have a game called Spiker Super Pro Volleyball, grab a copy for me ;-)

-Intellivision II

-Snafu (Overlays)

-He Man

-Bump N' Jump

-Tron Deadly Discs

-Pitfall

-Lady Bug

-DK Jr.

-Burgertime (overlays)

-AD&D (CIB)

Congrats! The Intellivision is a lot of fun.

As for Donkey Kong/Venture/Carnival not working on the Intellivision II, unfortunately that is a known issue. When Mattel created the Intellivision II, they deliberately broke compatibility with some of the games by Coleco (as well as Mattel's own Math Fun). Coleco eventually re-released their games that were patched to work on the Intellivision II.

Congrats! The Intellivision is a lot of fun.

As for Donkey Kong/Venture/Carnival not working on the Intellivision II, unfortunately that is a known issue. When Mattel created the Intellivision II, they deliberately broke compatibility with some of the games by Coleco (as well as Mattel's own Math Word Fun). Coleco eventually re-released their games that were patched to work on the Intellivision II.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1