IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

right my fellow from downunder, they get everything and it won't cost them the last cent in the wallet.

However i'm happy with my purchase.

Photographs i will post as soon as i have it in my hands.

It was expensive for SFr. 180.- ($210.-) for the console and 12 games, but the condition is extraordinary,

usually this matters a shit to me, to be honest i never kept a single box, that uses to much space, i'm no collector, i'm a user, i mean i use to use it up.

The only thing i care somewhat about are my vinyls, they need care, for the data on the ROM it won't matter how you store them.

But no critics, those who like to collect shall collect.

but let's see if i find my old cartridges, if they survived, i can sell some nice boxed exemplaries for a good price, i don'tlike to make a business out of it.

But really i don't care for boxes, though it makes more sense to make a collector a happy with them.

And they look really like new, i mean what should a careless on like me do with boxes?

What is worth that all looks so unused is, that it grants it has been little used and the machine is in a good condition that's more important to me.

But even vinyls i used, i mean some listened only to records to keep the vinyl maiden as possible.

My vinyls was to listen to make ppl happy, that's their purpose in my opinion.

but you know on something i'm jealous, i always would have liked to own th ECS, like i posted once i even contacted back then the general importer for switzerland, nope.

Edited by Gernot

but you know on something i'm jealous, i always would have liked to own th ECS, like i posted once i even contacted back then the general importer for switzerland, nope.

I wrote a letter to Mattel Germany back then about wanting the ECS. But Mattel Electronics was already closed by then.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a CIB version 1 (Purple Tunnels) Dig Dug for $90.

Also a INTV III and 5 loose Activision titles I did not have.

28 away from a complete collection.

One does not simply complete a collection ;-) I've chased many rabbits down many holes, but I've never completed anything...I just keep increasing my denominator :(

Congrats, though. Are you trying for complete in box games or loose carts? What are you still missing?

One does not simply complete a collection ;-) I've chased many rabbits down many holes, but I've never completed anything...I just keep increasing my denominator :(

Congrats, though. Are you trying for complete in box games or loose carts? What are you still missing?

I am trying to get CIB.

Of course I am missing things like Body Slam Super Pro Wrestling, Congo Bongo, etc...

I need to pick up box/instructions/overlays for 28 loose carts.

I am trying to get CIB.

Of course I am missing things like Body Slam Super Pro Wrestling, Congo Bongo, etc...

I need to pick up box/instructions/overlays for 28 loose carts.

I might have some of what you are looking for at my website. Check the URL in the signature.