IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

May you sell it to me? :D It wont be unique again, but at least I would have the monopol ;) Hopefully my italian Melody Blaster lasts longer.

To topic:

A real beauty and a fair price (100$ + shipping). 3 to go.

Your Italian Melody Blaster has a brother... :D

Edited by intellivotion

Well remember the time I liked you? It was just 10 minutes ago :P

Do you have a italian Truckin' too? If not Spadafermo won :)

yes, Spadafermo wins, because I miss the Italian Truckin'.

But I console myself with the very rare manual in Italian for Donkey Kong (in Italian only, not the common multilingual).

Unfortunatelly I can't say in which edition it could be included because I found it loose many years ago. I think I got it for free.

And what about the Donkey Kong manual in en, ge, dk, no, sv and fin? I found it years ago but it never happened to me to see it again.

Speaking of manuals, I purchased very recently a new, unused copy of Super Pro Football. The manual included is a variant that I had noticed before.

post-41160-0-00686000-1438860461_thumb.jpg

To the left is the standard manual + the special note, to the right the variant I found a couple of months ago.

I show it here because I think it's uncommon, but I could be contradicted

yes, Spadafermo wins, because I miss the Italian Truckin'.

But I console myself with the very rare manual in Italian for Donkey Kong (in Italian only, not the common multilingual).

Unfortunatelly I can't say in which edition it could be included because I found it loose many years ago. I think I got it for free.

And what about the Donkey Kong manual in en, ge, dk, no, sv and fin? I found it years ago but it never happened to me to see it again.

Pics of the two DK manuals?

Speaking of manuals, I purchased very recently a new, unused copy of Super Pro Football. The manual included is a variant that I had noticed before.

SPF-fronte-confronto.jpg

To the left is the standard manual + the special note, to the right the variant I found a couple of months ago.

I show it here because I think it's uncommon, but I could be contradicted

does the super pro football manual have plays in it like the playbook for nfl football?

• 3 weeks later...