IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

I've had an original Model I for a few years now, but I've never actually seen a Model II in the flesh.

I saw an ad on the local Craigslist for a decent price, and I couldn't resist.

The unit works great: very good picture, both controllers work well, no major blemishes.

It's just too bad I can't play Ladybug on it! I have to say, although it does look more modern, I still prefer the fake 70s woodgrain of the old 2609.

attachicon.gifIMG_20160404_123925.jpg

You should be able to play ladybug on the intellivision II.. Try it through the intellivoice bet it works then... I have two ladybugs.. one I need to plug through it the other I don't... both work through my model 1 without it..

I've had an original Model I for a few years now, but I've never actually seen a Model II in the flesh.

I saw an ad on the local Craigslist for a decent price, and I couldn't resist.

The unit works great: very good picture, both controllers work well, no major blemishes.

It's just too bad I can't play Ladybug on it! I have to say, although it does look more modern, I still prefer the fake 70s woodgrain of the old 2609.

IMG_20160404_123925.jpg

Your Missile Domination cart has no insert line. Neat.

• 3 weeks later...

Three red Space Armada variants? Ugh. Please elaborate.

I know there are at least 2, but I thought Cmart had three. I'll try to find the post, but they vary mostly on the bottom flap with country of origin IIRC.

Edit: Here you go :)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/210227-cmarts-variation-of-a-variation-thread-space-armada/

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I know there are at least 2, but I thought Cmart had three. I'll try to find the post, but they vary mostly on the bottom flap with country of origin IIRC.

Edit: Here you go :)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/210227-cmarts-variation-of-a-variation-thread-space-armada/

Lol. I forgot about that thread. Cool.