IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

post-43814-0-90503100-1484092574_thumb.jpg

I recently won an eBay auction, and I am super excited that I get to play one of my favorite arcade games on my favorite, thirty-year-old, video game system. Nice work, Carl. I love the accuracy and all of the additional bits and pieces. Now if I can only find a reasonable copy of Super Chef BT and Space Patrol.

• Like 3

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I recently won an eBay auction, and I am super excited that I get to play one of my favorite arcade games on my favorite, thirty-year-old, video game system. Nice work, Carl. I love the accuracy and all of the additional bits and pieces. Now if I can only find a reasonable copy of Super Chef BT and Space Patrol.

Ms Pac Man is great. Get Ms Night Stalker as well. It is a great update to the original Night Stalker game.

image.jpg

If you buy a flash cart you can get Ms PacMan and Space Patrol for free.

So this is what showed up today. I know I overpaid, but I have none of these in my collection. I learned on the INTV2. The sys adapt will let me play some Coleco and 2600 home brews I've been collecting. But the controllers... the one that came in the box (which is in poor shape) looks untouched. There are 2 other controls that are in the same packaging with one unopened.

But I got the intv2 controller box. Boom.

post-42177-0-10947000-1484960263_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

So this is what showed up today. I know I overpaid, but I have none of these in my collection. I learned on the INTV2. The sys adapt will let me play some Coleco and 2600 home brews I've been collecting. But the controllers... the one that came in the box (which is in poor shape) looks untouched. There are 2 other controls that are in the same packaging with one unopened.

That's a pretty cool lot, especially if all those controllers work. I still don't have that replacement controller box, however I managed to pick up a Sears one recently.

Nice !!

I would like to admit, to my own great humiliation, that your photo helped me realize my mouse scroll wheel tilts left and right to scroll in the same direction. The incredible discoveries we make by not reading the manual. :-)

• Like 1

I would like to admit, to my own great humiliation, that your photo helped me realize my mouse scroll wheel tilts left and right to scroll in the same direction. The incredible discoveries we make by not reading the manual. :-)

And your post made me go up and try it and mine works like that too! I've had this mouse for a couple of years now! :dunce:

And your post made me go up and try it and mine works like that too! I've had this mouse for a couple of years now! :dunce:

That's funny. I thought I was going senile early.

I noticed there is a difference in texture for the disk with the replacement controllers. One controller did have a stuck button jammed inside the case, but I'll see if I can fix that. I am sending some controllers with the grab bag next week

That boxed Intellivision II controller with the original instructions is worth more than you think. A CIB one hits eBay maybe a handful of times a year. You may have done better than you know my friend.

• Like 1

$80 for Tron Deadly Discs? $50 for PGA Golf?

Where do these people come up with these prices?

No pics either, that will help.

lol, I have no idea but they must be visiting some new dispensaries around the GTA... lmao !!!

I left him an email stating that lol, with what those games are really worth.. Hasn't replied as of yet.. lol

Edited by m-crew

• 2 weeks later...

Today, I picked up 43 CIB Intellivision games and 9 CIB Atari games + Intellivision Unit CIB + Intellivoice (CIB, Canadian version) !

It was a great day : all games are CIB

Super Cobra and River Raid are in perfect condition ! Wow ! Tutankham is in great shape too and mostly games are same (Ilmagic games, Activiision, etc.)

And I found a great and beautiful (Pefect condition!) Parker Brothers Catalog

And.... 3 specific carts ;)

Happy ! :grin:

(I did 660 km today... 410 miles (go and back) for these beautiful stuffs)

post-32817-0-67237900-1486332667_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-26590300-1486332669_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-67695300-1486332670_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-13254400-1486332672_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-62167400-1486332673_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-47049100-1486335071_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-90056300-1486335072_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-98233500-1486335140_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-73603500-1486335142_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-40638100-1486335144_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-87940800-1486335146_thumb.jpg

Edited by scalpel