IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Nice! I believe I still need Buzz Bombers & Mission-X Gatefold boxes CIB in good condition if someone has for sale or trade. I have the Burgertime Gatefold box CIB in decent shape if I recall. We're there any other 1983 Mattel releases besides Vectron that received the Gatefold box treatment that I'm not aware of without checking INTV Funhouse? Thanks in advance for any info.

Best regards.

Joe

I have an extra gatefold Mission-X still sealed (a guy was selling a bunch a couple of years go on eBay)

and also a gatefold French bilingual Mission-X but the manual is missing if you want either let me know.

• Like 1

Nice! I believe I still need Buzz Bombers & Mission-X Gatefold boxes CIB in good condition if someone has for sale or trade. I have the Burgertime Gatefold box CIB in decent shape if I recall. We're there any other 1983 Mattel releases besides Vectron that received the Gatefold box treatment that I'm not aware of without checking INTV Funhouse? Thanks in advance for any info.

Best regards.

Joe

My recommendations for cool gatefolds:

Vectron (USA and Hong Kong variants)

BurgerTime

Mission X

Buzz Bombers

Vectron (International)

Mission X(International)

Shark! Shark! (International)

Scooby Doo

Mind Strike

Melody Blaster

Beyond those, there are some cool French Canadian gatefolds which are unique and tough to find. One of my favorite unique gatefolds is a custom Slam Dunk that one of our members owns/owned :lust: His name rhymes with (Bev)erly.

• Like 2

Never seen this one before but I have some for other Activision games but not made by Activision (but the import firm)

BTW, it's my 2000th posts ^^

So, these are french-canadian instructions? Why? Because Dreadnaught Factor wouldn't work on a PAL & SECAM (I think so) console.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cant see the board through the vents on either..

will try that rom test later on today

sn are

Intv III

Super Pro

A 5887

Is the 114128 made in Hong Kong and have an "RH" prefix on the serial? I suspect tutorvisions will be found to be made in USA but I don't know for sure. If you can't see the board it might be due to the RF shield and I think tutorvisions are unlikely to have an rf shield on the bottom. I have seen some INTV systems that don't have a bottom vent at all.

The square font means it doesn't have the tutorvision grom. The gram test shows it doesn't have the extra gram (or extra gram is disabled). And most importantly NHL Hockey shows it doesn't have the updated STIC chip.

How common is the "some refurbished parts" sticker?

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1

The square font means it doesn't have the tutorvision grom. The gram test shows it doesn't have the extra gram (or extra gram is disabled). And most importantly NHL Hockey shows it doesn't have the updated STIC chip.

How common is the "some refurbished parts" sticker?

I m wondering what parts were refurbished... lol

I may still may dismantle them and take a look at the boards ...