IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Received this today. Some gems there.

Definitely happy, the shape is very good.

All Imagic games are International Edition

About the game Atlantis, funny to see the "Pour Secam" sticker (never saw this sticker before !). The game is region free.

Special message for Simone, Turbo's instruction is only English, Dutch and French languages ;)

But the condition is 9/10 as for Super Cobra and Tutankham.

Worm Whomper has 2 instructions : English and Italian... Weird ! Now, I have 2 italian instructions for this game

I like those nice French CBS...
  • Like 1

Received this today. Some gems there.

Definitely happy, the shape is very good.

All Imagic games are International Edition

About the game Atlantis, funny to see the "Pour Secam" sticker (never saw this sticker before !). The game is region free.

Special message for Simone, Turbo's instruction is only English, Dutch and French languages ;)

But the condition is 9/10 as for Super Cobra and Tutankham.

Worm Whomper has 2 instructions : English and Italian... Weird ! Now, I have 2 italian instructions for this game

for the records, does that French-Canadian AD&D have the multilingual manual? Or the English/French or the French only?

p.s.: the "pour Secam" sticker is totally new also for me. And thanks for the info about Turbo, though I guess you meant German (Deutsch) instead of Dutch, otherwise it's a scoop!

You guys in Europe , keep finding these treasures. Share your secrets.

Nice pick up for sure.

I like those nice French CBS...

for the records, does that French-Canadian AD&D have the multilingual manual? Or the English/French or the French only?

p.s.: the "pour Secam" sticker is totally new also for me. And thanks for the info about Turbo, though I guess you meant German (Deutsch) instead of Dutch, otherwise it's a scoop!

There are only 3 games with no instruction (A&DD, Astrosmash and Pitfall), all others are complete (overlay, instruction, box, etc.). That's funny but for a lot of games, there is a paper with the records and dates ^^)

Yes, you are right, this is german lol, I need to go to USA or Canada (West part) to improve my English ^^.

Another awesome pickup Pascal, with so many cool variations! Congrats!

Thanks a lot :)

Yah thats a neat sticker

Yes, there is the very first time I have this one but, it is not directly in the box... there is packaging film (is it the correct word ?)

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 1

(...)

Yes, you are right, this is german lol, I need to go to USA or Canada (West part) to improve my English ^^.

(...)

or to UK. Why not? It's much closer to you. Ah, no, I was forgetting this point: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-and-england-1000-years-of-cross-channel-rivalry-5345808.html

lol

• Like 1

or to UK. Why not? It's much closer to you. Ah, no, I was forgetting this point: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-and-england-1000-years-of-cross-channel-rivalry-5345808.html

lol

Ahah, yes, there is sort of rivalry between the "rosbifs" (English) and "frogs" (French) but actually we do love England and English people ! :)

Last night I managed to get the early catalog with the keyboard component on the cover I had back in 1980 which I carried around for a year before I purchased the master component.

How rare are these ? Not seen one on Ebay in the past so I just went for it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION-1980-MATTEL-ELECTRONICS-KEYBOARD-COMPONENT-BROCHURE-AD-Int028027B/232615459800?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for a copy of Dracula and Shark Shark separately for some time, and I just found a lot on eBay with both, Loco Motion and Beamrider,all complete, for $65. I'm thinking that's a pretty good deal. So, I jumped on it. Pretty excited!9b24e6102dcfdb6b941ecddc05df116b.jpg

Congrates !!!!

I've been looking for a copy of Dracula and Shark Shark separately for some time, and I just found a lot on eBay with both, Loco Motion and Beamrider,all complete, for $65. I'm thinking that's a pretty good deal. So, I jumped on it. Pretty excited!9b24e6102dcfdb6b941ecddc05df116b.jpg

I think you did ok. Shark Shark and Beamrider are two of my favorite games. Locomotion is pretty fun too, for what it is. I never played much Dracula, but folks seem to like it. Maybe I'll pencil it in for Halloween :D

I was so excited about Dracula when I was a kid and so disappointed when I played it. It held my interest for about 30 minutes and it sat on the shelf from there. Just not enough to do and quite simply boring after a while. So much more could have been done. Even as a kid in the early eighties I was so let down you couldn't even enter the buildings. Such wasted potential IMO.