IGNORED

MCGG meeting

The first Michigan Classic Gamers Group meeting will be taking place Saturday February 20th 2010 in Ann Arbor, Michigan at Pinball Pete's arcade at 3:00 pm followed by dinner across the road at the popular Pizza House then some video gaming in Ypsilanti,Michigan at SignofZeta's house for those who wish to attend.

Will get some links up shortly for both Pete's and Pizza House for anyone wanting to check these place out before hand and for those that may need directions.

Directions to Zeta's will be given out the day of the meeting.

Edited by jboypacman

Alright, here's what I threw together tonight. If this works for everyone I'll send it to Al.

post-17553-126585304751_thumb.jpg

I dig it Mac! Most excellent totally works for me and thanks for making it up too buddy. :)

Thanks! :)

I have sent it on to Al. If everyone else likes it half as much as you, then we should be good! :D

Oh and "I'M HOPING THAT THIS CARRIES ON IN THE FUTURE!!!" - this MCGG group - I knew that there were a bunch of you out there that liked classic video gaming in our tri-state area!!!

We hope to be able to carry this on into the future as well and if fellow Michigan classic gamers such as yourself are here to support MCGG we should not be going anywhere for a while. :)

I like the banner...was that a tron arcade, or just a random arcade pic? Either way Looks great! Thanks for leaving the RedWings out of the banner, since this really is a gaming idea, not a sports gathering....lol

As for waht can I bring to the meeting for trades? I dont think anyone want any of my stuff, but it can be checked here!

But I've also got things like unused standees (cardboard boxed, name printed on outside of box)....boxes of random spit...and some other thrifty game release items, key chains, pins...I could bring some random game items, not games if anyone is interested..

Pm me if interested....If we can get a count I will bring unused game shirts of various games for eveyone who attends!

I like the banner...was that a tron arcade, or just a random arcade pic? Either way Looks great! Thanks for leaving the RedWings out of the banner, since this really is a gaming idea, not a sports gathering....lol

As for waht can I bring to the meeting for trades? I dont think anyone want any of my stuff, but it can be checked here!

But I've also got things like unused standees (cardboard boxed, name printed on outside of box)....boxes of random spit...and some other thrifty game release items, key chains, pins...I could bring some random game items, not games if anyone is interested..

Pm me if interested....If we can get a count I will bring unused game shirts of various games for eveyone who attends!

Good Ideal on the head count Chris! Put me on the list. :)

Shh....Jboy, we are supposed to use secret names now that we are a group....remember I'm not Chris anymore....its c-flash from here on out...

But yeah a list is gonna be a great idea....

So here it goes

AfterMac

C-Flash

Dalum

Goat

Jboy

JEFF31

Mandy

Sonic R

Tempest

Zeta

Pm me or add you name in here I will update the list as I see people posting yes or no on the attendee part...

I hope the pizza is good..do they serve beer at the pizza parlour?

Can we play the "Pinball Wizard" song by the who when we are at Pinball pete's?

Actually, it's a Centipede cabinet (my favorite arcade game). I was messing with some Photoshop filters (glowing edges, I think :ponder: )and I though that gave it a really cool retro look. I removed the side-art just to give it a random, non-descript look.

I'm going to attend, also. :)