IGNORED

My intellivision custom console mod

Rev

A gigantic pile of dust? ;)

lmfao! that was funny :D

but seriously,i plan to rewire the controllers with the not coiled wire and move them into the fron of the console like it should be.

but what will the top of the console look like with the controllers gone!!!!!! that is a secret for now :P :P :P :P

Eventually I'll kill an OD2 quite similarly... its what rises from the ashes... :D I'm going to be very interested to see this. Personally I'd love to see a neon green Sears INTV :D hmnn..

AX

that would be cool.

i think i have a final design in mind now,see what you guys think.

the console will be pearl white with gold where the original gold colored stickers were.

clear plastic window where the controllers were so you can see inside of the console(i moved a circuit board so you can see it better).

some kind of led lights inside to illuminate the interior circuit boards when it is powered on and removable controllers with straight cord(non coiled)

any thoughts? color changes?

I found something very cool for the 7800 project, that I had not heard of before recently. EL Lighting. It's like a mini-plastic tube neon light. Check into that instead of LEDs. I've orders some, and will be posting my findings soon.

AX

Ive used EL lighting afew times:

Keyboard

PC Cases

Wall clock

Art

Its pretty neat.

I think a cycle of rainbow lights would look really cool AX

EL might be perfect for you supersystem.icon_mrgreen.gif

Eventually I'll kill an OD2 quite similarly... its what rises from the ashes... :D I'm going to be very interested to see this. Personally I'd love to see a neon green Sears INTV :D hmnn..

AX

that would be cool.

i think i have a final design in mind now,see what you guys think.

the console will be pearl white with gold where the original gold colored stickers were.

clear plastic window where the controllers were so you can see inside of the console(i moved a circuit board so you can see it better).

some kind of led lights inside to illuminate the interior circuit boards when it is powered on and removable controllers with straight cord(non coiled)

any thoughts? color changes?

That sounds very cool. Can't wait to see how this evolves.

:D